OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom Kobe III Post. MVP SHOE DONE..USA MAYBE?

im still surprised the all star 2k5 held little to no value at all well after release. was it because the same colorway was a gr(minus the 8 and prototype kobelogo) later?

Originally Posted by ghettocat

kb24.com sucks. it has been 10 days as of today and they still havent shipped yet? i know they had problem but a mentally challenged kid could have figured it out within 10 days. they take the time to continually upday their site with quotes from kobe and about the all star game, but dont you think our orders should have been the priority?!?! What do they care, they already have our money. But they will never get my money again for anything.

I would have to agree with you, it doesnt take that long gather up orders but if only one guy working on it shouldve been priority #1 our money has beentaken out of our accounts. I'm still waiting on mines as well. Let hope that if they release special QS that the should more promptly on how to take careof order priority when have online store.They said they would ship out early this week and its already been midweek. I hoping they ship out tomorrow.

westchester via Kenlu via Jumpman23
getimage8346c0uk5.jpg

getimage844ab3te3.jpg

Originally Posted by Ronald0

im still surprised the all star 2k5 held little to no value at all well after release. was it because the same colorway was a gr(minus the 8 and prototype kobe logo) later?

I think it's because the Huarache 2K5s weren't officially Kobe's shoe and Nike didn't market the shoe enough in that regards as Kobe'sshoe. I mean he may have been the frontrunner for marketing the 2K5, but with so many players wearing the 2K5s, the value just couldn't increase. I thinkother players were also wearing the all-star colorway 2K5s during the all-star game.

Just got my pair of III's in today. Fit like a glove. Much better than the Lites. The sole does seem a bit on the hard side, hope that doesn'ttranslate to poor traction, as was mentioned earlier in this thread.

Einstein one was funny. especially on the focused in slow motion of einstein bryant.

^for a minute, I thought he was going to pull a Prince (courtesy of Dave Chappelle) and let go with one hand, then the other.

Originally Posted by KB8sandiego

Originally Posted by Ronald0

im still surprised the all star 2k5 held little to no value at all well after release. was it because the same colorway was a gr(minus the 8 and prototype kobe logo) later?

I think it's because the Huarache 2K5s weren't officially Kobe's shoe and Nike didn't market the shoe enough in that regards as Kobe's shoe. I mean he may have been the frontrunner for marketing the 2K5, but with so many players wearing the 2K5s, the value just couldn't increase. I think other players were also wearing the all-star colorway 2K5s during the all-star game.
co-sign........

Does anyone know where I can get the laker colored Kobe 3s still? Online at a reasonable price? Anyone selling a size 10?

not for nothing and i know there just ads...but kobe has to be one of the best dunkers, i still dont understand why players like him, lebron and (im surecarter still has it)...dont participate in the dunk contest. i mean i know theyre worried about getting injured but when was the last time you saw someone hurtthemselves in a dunk contest.

anyway i got my 3s last week and love them. i thought they werent that great at first because they were so black but the huge white swoosh on the back make thewhole shoe.

Nike get these ads on TV. Kobe is again the best player in the NBA. The Lakers have 2nd best record in the NBA. These commercial are this years"Lebrons" commercial. I live in Philly right now and went to the Sixers/Lakers game and there were so many Kobe Bryant jerseys I thought I was in LA.If Kobe has fans in Philly(of all places), Boston, NYC, then he has fans everywhere.

^^Kobe have Vince have already competed and won.

LBJ? I have a few opinons but I'll keep them to myself, I'd hate to have the "witnesses" in here on my back.

Originally Posted by AIR J XIII

LBJ? I have a few opinons but I'll keep them to myself, I'd hate to have the "witnesses" in here on my back.
i can see what you mean, and as for lebron...im not gonna lie i used to be a fan but lately ive been seein the way he acts and it just bothers me. iknow hes a phenomenal athlete and one of the best in the league but i just think he has no respect for the players that came before him. he has a long way togo before he can be called among the best in my opinion. he should have just stayed humble, hes gettin too cocky now and i have no respect for that or the wayhe carries himself.

Originally Posted by AnJ55

Originally Posted by AIR J XIII

i can see what you mean, and as for lebron...im not gonna lie i used to be a fan but lately ive been seein the way he acts and it just bothers me. i know hes a phenomenal athlete and one of the best in the league but i just think he has no respect for the players that came before him. he has a long way to go before he can be called among the best in my opinion. he should have just stayed humble, hes gettin too cocky now and i have no respect for that or the way he carries himself.
dont worry, THE WITNESS' know whats up. and the majority of THE WITNESS' fans are under 20. i think everyone knows that there is no onethat can compete with kobe. the day that kobe retires, thats when we will see the "witness" oh and by the way.... its my opinion....
happy.gif

Kobe is the most popular player in the game. Bar-none
Nike needs to start marketing his shoes. I haven't seen one commercial for these shoes.
I'm sure the general public doesn't even know how they look.
What is Nike doing?

Originally Posted by SoHi 23

Kind off topic, but how much do DS All-Star 2K5s go for?
it took forever to sell a pair of mine for $90 shipped. some dude try to get a pair off me for 60 shipped. i wanted to slap him with a shoe...

Living in the days of the retro popularity the ZKIII is a breath of fresh air as far as creativity. Don't get me wrong, I love retros as much as the nextperson but often times I long for the next level futuristic shoe. Having said that I think the new Kobe's are awesome. They definitely push the envelope asfar as style and design and not too mention the comfort is off the chain. Which says a lot b/c my feet are flat and I have the hardest time finding acomfortable shoe.

Back
Top Bottom