OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom Kobe III Post. MVP SHOE DONE..USA MAYBE?

Another taste of the MPLS colorway via KixandtheCity.com

14iocb9.jpg

MaZe

Originally Posted by never wear them

Originally Posted by AnJ55

Originally Posted by AIR J XIII

^^Kobe have Vince have already competed and won.

LBJ? I have a few opinons but I'll keep them to myself, I'd hate to have the "witnesses" in here on my back.
i can see what you mean, and as for lebron...im not gonna lie i used to be a fan but lately ive been seein the way he acts and it just bothers me. i know hes a phenomenal athlete and one of the best in the league but i just think he has no respect for the players that came before him. he has a long way to go before he can be called among the best in my opinion. he should have just stayed humble, hes gettin too cocky now and i have no respect for that or the way he carries himself.
dont worry, THE WITNESS' know whats up. and the majority of THE WITNESS' fans are under 20. i think everyone knows that there is no one that can compete with kobe. the day that kobe retires, thats when we will see the "witness" oh and by the way.... its my opinion....
happy.gif
and Kobe's fan base average age is???..........
laugh.gif

hey lets try and keep this thread about the shoes and not which player is better because there is no end to that debate.

I have both the lebron 5's and the kobe 3's and I'll give the edge to the kobe 3.

KB3>LB4>LB5>KB2

P.S. Lebron in his 5th year is better than Kobe was in his 5th year.
tongue.gif

yo HOYLE! someone stole your Rice III pics and straight copied and pasted it to their auction
smh.gif
laugh.gif

The gallery picture is mine, but he has a pic of the non-patent ones in the auction.

It's whatever...
laugh.gif

bill walton said it last night after kobes crazy game (90th 40pt game) that hes the MVP right now ... everyone thinks the lakers are stacked, well they areimpressive to say the least.

yo where do they have that black maize III shirt at? dope pics on those thats how a camera dude show know how take pics of those kicks makes them look mad ill.

Balled in mine for the second time today. No traction problems,just seem tight on my feet. I wear 2 pairs of socks with my ball shoes. One thin pair of noshows and one pair of NBA socks.The fit is snug. Maybe thats the lock down fit,don't know.That's my only beef.

havent really yet, i cant take pics but right infront of the stitch for toebox with the leather will crease, at least for my foot. not that bad though.

^for me it was bit hard at first, compared to the zoom II, but after the first wearing, the cushioning was quite responsive. They aren't as responsive asthe II, but they feel lower to the ground.

also, i have had no traction problems playing on a semi decent court.

Originally Posted by vulkanthekrusader

yo where do they have that black maize III shirt at? dope pics on those thats how a camera dude show know how take pics of those kicks makes them look mad ill.
Shirt is on eastbay. SICK pics.

one thing that really surprised me on these shoes is the ankle support.

i expected these to be crazy light and comfortable but i never expected the ankle support to be so supportive. it was locked down. i played a full league gamein these and most kicks i usually like to re-tie during half time (ex. AZK1) but these i didn't have to think about re-tieing. by far my favorite KB's.keep up the good work nike!!

just played in my pair today. the fit is nice but i dont think the ankle support is on lock down mode like sole discretion (just my opinion) said but its notbad at all. i had no traction problems and like everyone else said these are dumb light

Originally Posted by SoHi 23

Kobe is the most popular player in the game. Bar-none
Nike needs to start marketing his shoes. I haven't seen one commercial for these shoes.
I'm sure the general public doesn't even know how they look.
What is Nike doing?

yehh...why make commerciaLs just for his site?...thats kinda dumb there...these commerciaLs are actuaLLy catchy though!...
laugh.gif
at kobe doing the prince dunk

Back
Top Bottom