Official Nike Zoom Revis 1 CAMO EXT Friday!

^^^ saw his post on twitter and had a feeling it would be something i wouldnt want to see so i didnt click the link

amazing the diff in mentality from someone with a serious link compared to the rest of us and how we view these shoes

How the hell is dude taking a picture of his shoes in the water? Is somebody bending down taking the picture for him? Or is he bending over and taking it? I really wonder sometimes how these dudes take pics like this lol

are the camos still available anywhere besides ndc?

Citygear had Camo's for awhile.

How the hell is dude taking a picture of his shoes in the water? Is somebody bending down taking the picture for him? Or is he bending over and taking it? I really wonder sometimes how these dudes take pics like this lol

He's probably bending down. And he probably has mad pairs of each CW. I mean end of the day they are just athletic shoes - from a failed line no less. Revis probably treats them the same way.

I have 5 pairs - they are easy to find lol trust me. Just gotta do some leg work. I payed $38 each for my last 3 pairs.

next time you find volts for $38 you mind passing that deal along please? :nerd:

Last hurrah with these PEs before I throw them on the bay. I never wear them and they should go to somebody who actually likes the shoe and wants to rock them.

Super Bowls and F&F Crimsons.

i would love to have theseto rock, but im sure theyre out of my price range :smh:

I'm not looking to make a fortune on these. Just hoping to give someone the chance to own them, especially since I'm not doing anything with them but storing them in a closet. If you're a 12/13, msg me and I'll work with you. I'm gonna lose money selling these regardless, unless I decide to be *that guy* and throw em on the bay for and arm and a leg. Ain't nobody got time for that. People in this thread have helped me, so I'm helping them in return

next time you find volts for $38 you mind passing that deal along please? :nerd:
i would love to have theseto rock, but im sure theyre out of my price range :smh:

pretty sure I earned a rep or two hooking people up with Volts lol at this point it's about leg work. Check on sneakersteal.com and start calling outlets. I got mine from Rehobeth outlet in Deleware.

NT does have a buy/sell forum.

Boots is well aware of that - and I commend him for throwing the Brevis fam the mega steal on some PE's instead of throwing them on eBay for rape. +1 for looking out boots.

pretty sure I earned a rep or two hooking people up with Volts lol at this point it's about leg work. Check on sneakersteal.com and start calling outlets. I got mine from Rehobeth outlet in Deleware.
Boots is well aware of that - and I commend him for throwing the Brevis fam the mega steal on some PE's instead of throwing them on eBay for rape. +1 for looking out boots.

i regularly check sneakersteal lol. i think i'll be picking up a couple other pairs thanks to sneakersteal. he's been posting a lot of big apples for like $40

Indoor season is over - I just wanted to show you guys. After 18 games on turf.

Pretty remarkable IMO. They almost look NDS, love this shoe.

^^^ JoeyD, makes me glad i snapped and snagged a pair of VNDS volts in my size range off ebay for 75 shipped 2 days ago...those and greys i had to get double/triples of since they get the most wear of all the cw for me

good job on that clean up

^^^ JoeyD, makes me glad i snapped and snagged a pair of VNDS volts in my size range off ebay for 75 shipped 2 days ago...those and greys i had to get double/triples of since they get the most wear of all the cw for me

good job on that clean up

They just consistently blow my mind - what shoe looks so good after playing near 20 games of football that you can still wear them casually after? Any other turf shoe I owned after the season was in shambles.

Such ******** they canceled this line - wtf man.

And Dion - you should have hit me up, I can get volts for $38 bucks, and cool greys right from the Woodbury outlet for I think $50.

Back
Top Bottom