:: Official NikeiD AirMax Lebron 9 Thread ::

Originally Posted by garylok11

Originally Posted by Zach13g

1st time to see a white base pair of ID's. It's crystal white, very nice. BTW, how long did it take to receive your ID's? 

So fresh... But if you get a speck of dirt on there, you know it's gonna be a pain to get it out. Those things look gorgeous though.

another pair I got today.

Great iD's dude! Very similar to the Cav PE ones I was thinking of doing. But this is technically a "redder" orange than I thought...how would you say it compares to the old Cavs blue and Orange? Will help make my decision on my next pair. Nice job again
pimp.gif

Dc30 wrote:
Great iD's dude! Very similar to the Cav PE ones I was thinking of doing. But this is technically a "redder" orange than I thought...how would you say it compares to the old Cavs blue and Orange? Will help make my decision on my next pair. Nice job again
pimp.gif

the orange is on point, the blue is a little off because the woven part is a darker blue. but I'd def do it with the regular 9 id options and not the foam options because the foam options the orange it really bright.

Dc30 wrote:
pimp.gif
the orange is on point, the blue is a little off because the woven part is a darker blue. but I'd def do it with the regular 9 id options and not the foam options because the foam options the orange it really bright.

Thanks fam! Much appreciated!

Originally Posted by ArmorRig

Originally Posted by gentry187

Got my ID's last night. Again, they used the wrong shade of grey. I know this isn't cool grey cause it's the same shade of grey as my dunkman 9's. What's up with Nike? To be honest though I still like how they turned out. I'd keep them without a doubt but the only thing that makes me think twice is that I already have the DM 9's and these are too similar. I can't make up my mind if to keep them or not.

seems like they already had a pair from your previous order. how long did it take for you to get them this time?
like you said, they look very similar to the DM's and if they were mine, I'd return them.
gentry187, did you use a black or dark grey for the swoosh? I really want to copy your idea because the regular dunkman just aint doin it for me.. yours is much more appealing

Just ordered 2 IDs with my 15% off code, since I missed the SB 9. Got the Bruce Lee inspired, and Optimus Prime inspired.

Any word on if (when) they are going to kill the whole "Foam" thing and put the woven material back with the premium ID? I want clear soles on my IDs, bt I hate the foam material.
And the white bases on recent IDs are pretty ill. 

very nicely done garylok11. and it looks like whoever assembled your id loved your idea and didn't half-as.s it.

@SneakerHead
Those are real nice man. Was there an option to have a yellow Air Max unit? Just wondering.

pimp.gif
 nonetheless...

Back
Top Bottom