:: Official NikeiD AirMax Lebron 9 Thread ::

Thought I'd add mine in
62716166a79339759fc77b04477424b88ccaf76e_r.jpg

Nice ID's fellas. Just pulled the trigger on a "taxi elite" inspired pair. I think that'll be my last pair.

I was thinkin about making a sprite inspired pair, gonna see what i can come up with,

Those yankees ones are sick, even though i hate the yankees...

Can anyone else not view whats on page 2 in myLocker? I have 10 items in there I think, and can only look at page 1/the first 5 or so. I click page 2 but it doesnt change.. anyone know how to fix this?

How do you guys feel about these? This is the best I could do for a phoenix suns colorway, I wanted a white base. Any suggestions, comments, anything? Let me know.

Can you throw some purple on the secondary outsole? If you can, and if they allow orange air max unit, I think that would be dope. I'm on my iPad so I can't check the iD site that's why I ask.

Originally Posted by Sk33terMcG33

Can you throw some purple on the secondary outsole? If you can, and if they allow orange air max unit, I think that would be dope. I'm on my iPad so I can't check the iD site that's why I ask.
You can add a purple secondary outsole, but an orange air max unit is not an option. Heres what they look like with the secondary outsole as purple. 

Originally Posted by Sk33terMcG33

I think those look fire homie!
I agree 
pimp.gif
 Thanks for the help! I cant decide what to do... Ugh I have one pair of KD's that someone else made that I really wanna ID, one pair of Kobes that I want to try and see how they come out, and like 3 pairs of brons, which would be the first games, those barcelona home looking blues, and then these. I have no clue what to do haha!

Originally Posted by DocSteve

Can anyone else not view whats on page 2 in myLocker? I have 10 items in there I think, and can only look at page 1/the first 5 or so. I click page 2 but it doesnt change.. anyone know how to fix this?

I have the same problem with mu iD locker.

Dark Steel wrote:
I have the same problem with mu iD locker.
I cant figure it out lol. The only way to look at them is to go to nikestore.com, and click your locker through there, then you should be able to scroll down and view them. Such a glitchy site... 
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom