OFFICIAL NT CAT THREAD

The homies Cane and Toby doin what they do best.

1t6AVl2

1zwIKXp

Last edited:
Nothing worse than a house that smells like cat piss. My ex had this one she was watching for months that became "stressed" when it moved in her house bc there were multiple animals, so it would pee in the house everywhere but mostly in the carpets.

Only like 1 out of the 3 other cats had a good personality. And that one would jump on your head while you slept and just be annoying at the wrong times.

aka dogs >

Last edited:
Dumb question but let's say you see a street cat how do you go by rescuing it? Can you just pick it up and go to a vet one day? What's the process?

mine was a street kitten, son been savage since birth.

Johnny if you adopt a street cat, immediate vet trip is the first move.

My cat Bodhi:

niner-gang-5b.jpg

Big tip...if you have a male cat, make sure to feed him wet food or tons of water. A lot of male cats develop stones if their diet is bad and it can lead to tons of surgery or death to the cat. Water is just that important to cats so don't always rely on dry food being the overall solution to food.

How's the shedding on long haired cats? I literally vacuum everyday. Luckily my girl is cool with it but man, whenever people come over, they just get tons of hair on their clothes.

Never been a cat dude, but copped one for my girl about a year ago and me and him actually ended up vibing.  Hated this mf'er for the longest time as he used to haulass around the crib, across the furniture, skidding into the oven and walls, scratching up the leather couch.  Then.. he just enhanced his chill.  Now all he does is follow me around, lounge in the window and attack our legs when we walk.   Coolazz cat.  Looks alot like Stilln's

Last edited:
Never been a cat dude, but copped one from my girl about a year ago and me and him actually ended up vibing.  Hated this mf'er for the longest time as he used to haulass around the crib, across the furniture, kidding into the oven and walls, scratching up the leather couch.  Then.. he just enhanced his chill.  Now all he does is follow me around, lounge in the window and attack our legs when we walk.   Coolazz cat.  Looks alot like Stilln's

it's funny my cat goes from tame to wild; my man will run around the crib at night like a wild man :lol:

he likes to wake me up with paws to the face which I don't mind most of the time but when it annoys me he goes into the bathroom for the night but he's still cool as hell and friendly as can be

you can tell he is very appreciative that I rescued him

Last edited:
^^ Lol yeah he does that too, nighttime he tears through the house for a bit until we're ready to go to sleep.  Then he'll either go to his bed, or lay on one of our backs and pass out.  I was never a cat guy, and probably still am not.  But it surprises me how many people downright DESPISE cats.  I have a close friend who is legit afraid of him, and all he wants to do is sniff, play and eat.

Back
Top Bottom