Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

What's the best smelling Tom Ford, I didn't like Tuscan Leather...Is the Vanilla one good?
Tobacco Vanille?  A lot of people like it, so I'd recommend checking it out.  I'm not a huge fan because the vanilla is so light and I'd prefer vanilla to be the main note over tobacco, but like I said, check it out.

You have a Bloomingdales nearby?  They should have most, if not all, Tom Fords and can give you a sample.

What's the best smelling Tom Ford, I didn't like Tuscan Leather...Is the Vanilla one good?
I like Oud Wood, Tobacco Vanile, and Italian Cypress. Not necessarily in that order. There are many other fragrances that I prefer over Tom Ford's Private Blend.
If you really like vanilla, definitely get in on that Herod split that @Baise is hosting. You'll be glad you did.

I just hate that Tom Ford threw the unisex tag on everything.
It's common with the niche fragrances. You just have to find the one you like. Don't let labels and tags sway you. There's a lot of good frags out there that are labeled unisex.

Last edited:
I like Oud Wood, Tobacco Vanile, and Italian Cypress. Not necessarily in that order. There are many other fragrances that I prefer over Tom Ford's Private Blend.
Yup.

Tom Ford is great if you layer it with other scents in the collection, but not for the price.

Anybody know if the ones at Burlington coat factory are legit, or are they made with inferior ingredients? Everything is about $20 cheaper than from other places, so I'm a bit skeptical. Is there anybody that can make a comparison?

Moving this weekend, so I can't fill any decant request until at least Tuesday. Don't send me money. I'll get back to all PM's by then

Those who have paid for other decants from my doc, your packages are going out today.

1st bottle of herod split recipients should be receiving yours Sat and Mon.

All 2nd bottle of Herod will go out today, y'all should also be receiving your packages by Mon/tues.

Thanks everyone

Good luck with the move Baise. Thanks for the Herod as well. Can't wait to try 
pimp.gif

Weather is dropping down to 64 degrees.

Should I wear pure Havane, pure malt, or original Santal out to dinner?

Back
Top Bottom