Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

My guess is she likes eternity, mont blanc, and gucci.
tongue.gif
roll.gif

Can't help but notice that in those photos, it seems the fragrances are being kept in the restroom...

Isn't that a huge no-no when it comes to handling & storing fragrances?

I keep mine in a drawer in my room.

Can't help but notice that in those photos, it seems the fragrances are being kept in the restroom...

Isn't that a huge no-no when it comes to handling & storing fragrances?

I keep mine in a drawer in my room.

I was in the process of cleaning up

The stench in locker rooms after dudes doing post workout "Axe showers" :x Whenever I hear of Axe, I recall that smell of sweat and chemicals mixed up and feel lightweight sick :lol:

Last edited:
I remember I once thought it would be a good idea to douse my musty *** football pads in Axe. Big mistake and I paid for it all season. :lol:

Last edited:
The stench in locker rooms after dudes doing post workout "Axe showers" :x Whenever I hear of Axe, I recall that smell of sweat and chemicals mixed up and feel lightweight sick :lol:
i used to do this in 7th grade :wow:

Axe is like the Homebrew for must. It intensifies the projection and longevity of it by 100x

i used to do this in 7th grade :wow:
Everyone did, fam :lol:

I thought I was doing it coming out the locker room smelling like pedo :smh:

Axe is like the Homebrew for must. It intensifies the projection and longevity of it by 100x
:rofl:

Back
Top Bottom