Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

There are ADULTS that leave the locker room at my gym stinking of axe....ADULTS!
THIS! The gym at work, that's all there is. Grown men and AXE. 

I've never worn Axe, ever. Even before I was into fragrances and through all the years of playing sports. I did rock some Adidas cheapie that according to my weight training teacher, smelled like piff. He kicked me out of class one day, because of it.

Only Axe I've ever worn was the chocolate one right before I got into fragrances... I think everyone was wearing that stuff when it came out

Now I can't even stand any kind of Axe :lol:

Besides the original I used to wear the one with the 2 dragons my brother use to wear the chocolate one lol

For alot of young ones axe probably brought them into frags later on. Either way the stuff hits u like aqua net to the face. I had drakkar then polo in the late eighties at the height of grade school and on to cool water by high school. Had some cw knock off as well that had a faint vanilla to it. Amazing how its grown. I sometimes think cw started the fresh ir aquatic scent craze. Might be just cause its all i knew.

GEM ALERT GEEEM ALEEEERT!!!

Cuir Amethyste - Armani Prive

WOOOOOOWW! Leather, violets, smoky birch, silky smooth. A blast of citrus that's mouth watering and lingers for a bit. For any of those that have tried Roja Dove splits and like his blending skills, this is in the same vein. This stuff is incredibly smooth.

WOOOOOOWW! Leather, violets, smoky birch, silky smooth. A blast of citrus that's mouth watering and lingers for a bit. For any of those that have tried Roja Dove splits and like his blending skills, this is in the same vein. This stuff is incredibly smooth.

Is this a split or just a welcome PSA?

Was

Was just at a Duty Free the other day and got my nose to some of the Armani Prive's. Don't think I smelled that one though. Missed out :/

Hows burberry touch and versace man? A female coworker was recommending them to try out. Are those the best ones in its respective line?

Is this a split or just a welcome PSA?
This [emoji]128064[/emoji]

Drop a split of it

Definitely doing a split, I have to follow up the lack luster Pure Tonka with something amazing.

Got two unsolicited compliments today. That hardly happens anymore. Dude at work tried to take credit again, it's not you homie.

Hows burberry touch and versace man? A female coworker was recommending them to try out. Are those the best ones in its respective line?
Versace man is real nice aquatic with, lack of a better description, it has a slight coffee or tobacco note on top i think. Just watch it dosbt seem to have much longevity, at least on me except in pretty hot weather.

Last edited:
Definitely doing a split, I have to follow up the lack luster Pure Tonka with something amazing.

Got two unsolicited compliments today. That hardly happens anymore. Dude at work tried to take credit again, it's not you homie.
Yeah, the opening note(s) on that PT was funky. Dry down was cool though.

:lol: at ol' boy trying to take the credit from the split gawd.

You can go 'head & put my name down already for a decant of that :smokin

sugafree sugafree :rofl: excellent gif execution, repped.

Last edited:

View media item 1776611

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom