Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

Applied Aventus before the bar last night. Only applied one to the chest, a half to the neck and like a quarter to each wrist because I'm still playing with it's strength. Walked in and this girl was like "Woah, cologne walked into the room" and it wasn't in a good way either. Might have to lighten the application or apply earlier before going out so it has a chance to dry down.

Other than that, Aventus is worth the hype imo. Super great and unique scent. Very masculine yet sweet at the same time. 

Applied Aventus before the bar last night. Only applied one to the chest, a half to the neck and like a quarter to each wrist because I'm still playing with it's strength. Walked in and this girl was like "Woah, cologne walked into the room" and it wasn't in a good way either. Might have to lighten the application or apply earlier before going out so it has a chance to dry down.

Other than that, Aventus is worth the hype imo. Super great and unique scent. Very masculine yet sweet at the same time. 
Lol that's barely anything, don't listen to some random bar sloot

She loved the smell of it, and is an attention *****, simple as that. I saw my barber with a sample of Aventus he said he hasn't used it yet, when I told him of it's magical powers he grabbed it up quick but it all had leaked out at that point, son was disappointed. Then when I told him the price of the bottle he was :x.

Last edited:
I work with her as an intern and she's hooking up with my roommate who wears.......Khloe and Lamar

She loved the smell of it, and is an attention *****, simple as that. I saw my barber with a sample of Aventus he said he hasn't used it yet, when I told him of it's magical powers he grabbed it up quick but it all had leaked out at that point, son was disappointed. Then when I told him the price of the bottle he was
sick.gif
roll.gif

Honestly, I was skeptical about dropping $100+ for a bottle of cologne. It is well worth the price for the longevity and and projection alone

Yeah dropping 100+ on a bottle is a tough sell even if you have it. I always try to sample those first, I keep my blind buys for cheaper ones where if it doesn't work out it just goes to my cousins/nephews.

And she is gonna try to get you to smash one day, just watch. That Aventus is in her system now, it's driving her wild.

Last edited:
i know yall arent too fond of the gucci guilty :lol:

but how you guys feel about the intense version? lady at the counter at nordstroms convinced me to try it when i told her the regular gucci guilty smells like buns. smelt the intense and i actually liked it. :smokin

i know yall arent too fond of the gucci guilty :lol:

but how you guys feel about the intense version? lady at the counter at nordstroms convinced me to try it when i told her the regular gucci guilty smells like buns. smelt the intense and i actually liked it. :smokin

I would recommend trying Dior Gimme Intense. Its more elegant, cleaner and doesn't try as hard if that makes sense. Definitely get a sample though as it is not for everyone

Got a kohl's gift card for father's day.
What are some good scents there around. $75?
So far I'm looking at Sean jean unforgivable or Hugo Boss in motion.

Thanks. Will look into it.
What's the word on the unforgivable? is it really like creed millesime imperial. Someone recommended it on here a few pages back.

Back
Top Bottom