Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

So far of all the imaginary authors scents I've tried I've only disliked one. Really great stuff so far. If anyone is looking for some unique fragrances, they definitely fit the bill.

Looking to pick up another Creed. Thoughts on Royal Oud? I've seen some comparisons to Spicebomb in the dry down.

View media item 966230
Frapin L' Humaniste
I wore this Saturday night to dinner with my lady. The opening reminds me of a sweet gin and tonic with a slice of lemon. Very pleasant and appealing. As it starts to settle, the juniper and citrus notes are subtly noticeable, not too sweet and well balanced. Dry down is a fresh mossy vibe that makes this an ideal frag for spring/summer. Sillage is modest as is longevity. I like this one very much, so does my lady. She kept saying that I smelled "yummy". Not too pricey, an asset to the arsenal for the collectors. :smokin

Any suggestions for a night time frag under $60(for 50 ml) that's good for going out to bars, billiard clubs, or a kick back with females? I'm looking for something that lasts long, has good projection, and is somewhat provocative. I've been considering Sean John I Am King Of The Night but don't know where I can test it.

Any suggestions for a night time frag under $60(for 50 ml) that's good for going out to bars, billiard clubs, or a kick back with females? I'm looking for something that lasts long, has good projection, and is somewhat provocative. I've been considering Sean John I Am King Of The Night but don't know where I can test it.

That's awesome; it's an intense version of I Am King that lasts much longer but it's kind of tough to find now

Not sure you can find that under $60 either

tester for $80 which is a pretty solid price; I've seen it go for $150
http://www.ebay.com/itm/I-Am-King-O...321402112678?pt=fragrance&hash=item4ad50f0aa6

Last edited:
View media item 966230
Frapin L' Humaniste
I wore this Saturday night to dinner with my lady. The opening reminds me of a sweet gin and tonic with a slice of lemon. Very pleasant and appealing. As it starts to settle, the juniper and citrus notes are subtly noticeable, not too sweet and well balanced. Dry down is a fresh mossy vibe that makes this an ideal frag for spring/summer. Sillage is modest as is longevity. I like this one very much, so does my lady. She kept saying that I smelled "yummy". Not too pricey, an asset to the arsenal for the collectors. :smokin

I like this but it disappears pretty fast on my skin

Any recommendations for a solid, fairly cheap scent for the office? Working an internship this summer, don't want to be too offensive. Longevity is an issue as well, ill be work 8-9 hour days

That's awesome; it's an intense version of I Am King that lasts much longer but it's kind of tough to find now

Not sure you can find that under $60 either

tester for $80 which is a pretty solid price; I've seen it go for $150
http://www.ebay.com/itm/I-Am-King-O...321402112678?pt=fragrance&hash=item4ad50f0aa6

Good looks on the link. A bit more than I'd like to spend at the moment, especially for something I can't test. I'll do a bit more research for a nighttime frag and see if there are better options before I cop.

Any recommendations for a solid, fairly cheap scent for the office? Working an internship this summer, don't want to be too offensive. Longevity is an issue as well, ill be work 8-9 hour days

What price range are you thinking?

What price range are you thinking?

Man I'm broke as hell right now :lol: that awkward period between the semester ending and waiting to start the summer job. I was thinking maybe $20-30. Kind of like a gen like the pure discovery and beckham

I like this but it disappears pretty fast on my skin
I just re-apply. I find that quite a few of the frags for warm weather have to be refreshed at some point. It's not a deal breaker tho unless it's gone in the first hour. I also use three sprays; one on each side of my neck and one on the back of my neck.

Man I'm broke as hell right now :lol: that awkward period between the semester ending and waiting to start the summer job. I was thinking maybe $20-30. Kind of like a gen like the pure discovery and beckham

hmm you should peep the Acqua di Parma that NSJ's split; that's great stuff

Back
Top Bottom