Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

Im not an oud fan... i cant stand any of the fecal ones and tom fords oud wood doesnt really do anything for me but this is barely noticeable. You should definitely check it out if you can... these over seas exclusives suck ***

Last edited:
Which of these 3 would you guys buy?

Terre D'Hermes pure parfum
Chanel Allure Eau Extreme
Chanel Allure Homme Sport cologne

Looking for a everyday wear type cologne

Thanks

Now that the weather's getting colder here in Texas, I'm gauging interest on a split of Amouage - "Interlude Man".

25$ for 10ml, shipped CONUS in a glass decant.

30ml of 80 available ml's are spoken for.

As I'm not in the habit of checking my pm's on this site, shoot me an email to cbrown_869@hotmail.com if interested.

Put on Dior Eau Savauge Parfum for the single digit weather in Michigan the last few days... Smelling like a middle aged European man, and not hating it :rofl:

Green Irish Tweed was released in 1985. It's older than me and most of you. I don't care what you say. A 30+ year old fragrance in 2016 reeks of old geezer just like Brut, Habit Rouge, Fahrenheit and Old Spice. Pull up!

Green Irish Tweed was released in 1985. It's older than me and most of you. I don't care what you say. A 30+ year old fragrance in 2016 reeks of old geezer just like Brut, Habit Rouge, Fahrenheit and Old Spice. Pull up!
It's way older than me, but I don't care

more mature yambs for me then 8)

gimme all the fine aahh milfs & cougars :smokin

giphy.gif

Last edited:
Bruh. Habit Rouge is top three greatest men's cologne ever created. There's nothing old about it, if you ask me. Citrus and leather, the class personified.

Just got tom ford tobacco vanilla . It smells really good exactly what I hoped for . What else you rocking with for the winter .

Just got tom ford tobacco vanilla . It smells really good exactly what I hoped for . What else you rocking with for the winter .
We ain't rocking no fellas that's for sure.

But nah...
Givenchy Play Intense
Dior Homme Intense
Parfums de Marly Herod
Thierry Mugler Pure Malt
Xerjoff Naxos
Bond no. 9 I Love New York For All

Back
Top Bottom