Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

How much was the gift set? I'm gonna pull the trigger on a full bottle of the One very soon

Last edited:
It used to be called beautyspin they recently changed their name and yes i have. Thats where i got my The One bottle among other fragrances

Beauty Spin stocks Nasamotto now and the prices aren't ridiculous. This place is a front for a major retailer. There's no way it can't be at this point.

Beauty Spin stocks Nasamotto now and the prices aren't ridiculous. This place is a front for a major retailer. There's no way it can't be at this point.
Its not a front and believe me, I thought the same. It's just some Czech dude that's not afraid to completely undercut the market. He's trying his hardest to put Luckyscent, and the other boutiques and distributors out of business. Why would anyone pay $350 for an Amouage or Creed at Luckyscent, Saks, Neimans when they can get it from a number of wholaselrs for 50-70% off? The sad thing is, Amouage and Creed's distribution are so shotty, anyone can get their hands on them, OR they are undercutting themselves by selling (most likely back stock) directly to the wholesalers or middlemen who then sell to wholesalers. Either way, they aren't good for business, not the US distributors, point of sale retailers, boutiques, etc.. 

I know the US distributors for Amouage, Xerjoff and quite a few other niche brands, no one has an answer as to what fragrancenet, notino, and other wholesalers are doing - I know from what I've heard, they detest the companies, though.

Been meaning to do this since all I have are nearly a hundred 5ml atomizers I need to get rid.

Pick 5 5ml designer scents / $25

JPG Ultra Male

Narciso Rodgriguez for Him

Dior Sauvage

Dior Homme Intense

L'occitane Eau des Baux

Perry Ellis Oud Black Vanilla

Guerlain L'homme Ideal edp

Chanel Allure Homme Sport Eau Extreme 

Guerlain L'instant de Guerlain Extreme

Boss Bottles Intense 

Arabian Oud Kalemat Black

Guerlain Habit Rouge L'eau

Last edited:
Its not a front and believe me, I thought the same. It's just some Czech dude that's not afraid to completely undercut the market. He's trying his hardest to put Luckyscent, and the other boutiques and distributors out of business. Why would anyone pay $350 for an Amouage or Creed at Luckyscent, Saks, Neimans when they can get it from a number of wholaselrs for 50-70% off? The sad thing is, Amouage and Creed's distribution are so shotty, anyone can get their hands on them, OR they are undercutting themselves by selling (most likely back stock) directly to the wholesalers or middlemen who then sell to wholesalers. Either way, they aren't good for business, not the US distributors, point of sale retailers, boutiques, etc.. 

I know the US distributors for Amouage, Xerjoff and quite a few other niche brands, no one has an answer as to what fragrancenet, notino, and other wholesalers are doing - I know from what I've heard, they detest the companies, though.

Wow. I was wondering how Lucky Scent was a still a thing myself. I guess there will always be paranoid people who won't buy from a discounter no matter how cheap the price. He has a better selection and faster shipping than FragranceNet for damn sure.

What does Pure Havane compare to? Thinking of grabbing a 3.4.

According to Fragrantica it's similar to Xerjoff Naxos and Insurrection II. I've never smelled Insurrection II though. Pure Havane is a good fall/winter fragrance for the price range though. I personally cannot wear any Muglers. I'm rocking this 02 L`Air du Desert Marocain to the club in a few. Somebody other then me is getting choked out. Jesus. It's just 2 sprays!

anyone got any decants of yambventus? would rather pay y'all than some randos...if not can you point me in the right direction?

I think if you really like the fragrance

Then some of you guys should just put up the money and cop a full bottle or whatever it is you like

Just suck it up and drop that $ :lol:

Stop copping these workarounds (unless you are sampling for the first time )

Last edited:
I think if you really like the fragrance

Then some of you guys should just put up the money and cop a full bottle or whatever it is you like

Just suck it up and drop that $ :lol:

Stop copping these workarounds (unless you are sampling for the first time )

Pero porque, if oz per oz it's still cheaper???

I couldnt care less about owning the bottle.

Back
Top Bottom