Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

buncha odds n ends up for grabs....see pics and descriptions. Add $3 shipping if u want one or two of em, take the whole lot for $130shipped and i'll throw in some extras as i always do on big orders. Priority goes to anyone grabbing the whole thing. pm me if interested.

Hermes vetiver tonka 5ml - $13
armani prive figuieur eden 6ml -$12
ineke field notes from paris 7ml - $12
le labo city exclusive Tokyo gaiac 10 9ml - $42
imaginary authors mosaic 10ml missing 2 sprays - $18
profumum roma acqua viva 10ml missing 3 sprays - $24
profumum roma eccelso 10ml missing 2 sprays - $28

View media item 2284952View media item 2284953

Last edited:
1oz Atomizer of Aventus for $43 shipped..

vs new 1oz bottle from Nordstroms for $210.

:lol: is that a question? Of course get the decant.

Last edited:
Hello fellow fragrance lovers First NT post nice to join you guys. I found this page one day just browsing and wanted to offer you all great rewards when purchasing your favorite scents. Me I work for TOM FORD at Saks Fifth Avenue. Today we are doing a gift card event that can get you up to $700 dollars back on a gift card. I'll also throw in some extra samples of any fragrances you may be interested in. So let me know by sending me a message, let's get to smelling right.

Last edited:
This TV just reeks up clothes.

Wore it 3-4 times on the back of my neck, washed the jacket and it still reeks of vanilla/tobacco :nthat:

I need to get a bottle of Herod and TV, got decants from y'all in the past and they were both heavenly

Partial bottle of Herod up for grabs. Don't know jack about batches for parfums de marly, but batch code is 411401. This bottle was picked up over a year ago, if that means anything.....

See pic for level. this is a 4.2 oz bottle, comes with box. $115 shipped, first come first serve, will ship out saturday. PM me.View media item 2288607

View media item 2288608

Last edited:
at first i was meh about DHI but i tried it a few days ago in a cool overcast day with some showers and man 
nthat.gif

Back
Top Bottom