Official NY Knicks 2021 preseason

I want to play devil's advocate....
We always say that player A can make so much more money in NY off the court.

But which of our guys in the last 35 years made BANK just from being on the Knicks?

I'd love Dame to come here but he has endorsements, and the salary is the salary.
What other incentives would he. Or any other star have to come here?

I want to play devil's advocate....
We always say that player A can make so much more money in NY off the court.

But which of our guys in the last 35 years made BANK just from being on the Knicks?

I'd love Dame to come here but he has endorsements, and the salary is the salary.
What other incentives would he. Or any other star have to come here?
I would say Melo and Stat made more money in NY than they did elsewhere

Anyone untouchable in a Dame deal?

Mitch, Knox, Frank, Quickley, Obi, both picks this year, and unprotected pick next year still won’t get it done.
You always dog our Knicks man ... 😏

Plus I just don't see the rational of this trade package. I much rather see this.

Being that know ans Frank have no future with Knicks. Plusbwhy Mitch? Do they want another big?

Bring in a third team that could use Mitch and have picks for him. Also include Randle, it would preserve a couple of picks and you can run it with Obi.

Etc.

Have to think better than just trying to teamup

Dame with Randle ..

Hypothetically speaking, Dame RJ Randle is a solid foundation for 3-5 years. Ask any championship team, it’s easy to add role players and ring chasers.

dame has been playing in Portland where he got zero all star votes when he should have been one. Dame’s career in Portland is just losing in first rounds. It’s obvious the guy is a competitor. If he wants to play and lose in the first round while making mixtapes with griselda then NYC is the place for him.

Trade Randle for Dame.

Dame is average defender at best, so pairing him with a small 2 guard has shown to be problematic (IE: Powell and CJ)

sign NY native Danny green
Sign Oubre to a team friendly deal

Throw Lauri Marky Mark a bag

dangle RJ for Kat.

idk I’m wild smacked. I had mad ideas then I just remembered we lost to ash trey and now I’m sick.

dame has been playing in Portland where he got zero all star votes when he should have been one. Dame’s career in Portland is just losing in first rounds. It’s obvious the guy is a competitor. If he wants to play and lose in the first round while making mixtapes with griselda then NYC is the place for him.

Trade Randle for Dame.

Dame is average defender at best, so pairing him with a small 2 guard has shown to be problematic (IE: Powell and CJ)

sign NY native Danny green
Sign Oubre to a team friendly deal

Throw Lauri Marky Mark a bag

dangle RJ for Kat.

idk I’m wild smacked. I had mad ideas then I just remembered we lost to ash trey and now I’m sick.

we gotta get you in the same room with the front office

:lol: Why do I feel like Knicks will keep Frank off the trading block again only to not use him again next season? Dude's situation is a mystery.

Kidd Knows the Team is about to be blown up that’s why he pulled his name.

Adrian Wojnarowski (@wojespn) Tweeted:
Lakers assistant Jason Kidd has withdrawn his name from consideration for Portland’s head coaching vacancy, Kidd tells ESPN. “Portland’s a first-class organization and will have great candidates…but I’ve decided not to be one of them.” https://t.co/UQgZ0YNxv5

Back
Top Bottom