Originally Posted by AKA King Arthur

+%## YOUR SET AND THE CLICK YOU CLAIM

WEST SIDE WHEN I RIDE COME EQUIPE WITH GAME

RRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIDDDDDDDDEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRSSSSSSSS
roll.gif
roll.gif

but forreal tho steelers lose again to the raiders
roll.gif

Agreed with Craftsy and Uptown it is a motivation thing. Its the '06 season all over again. Now if we lose to the Browns Thursday night......
smh.gif

Thank God I have to work on Thrusday night
laugh.gif

Really though, I hope we can win out and ride some type of wave into next seaon. This one is just about over for us...

Originally Posted by DontStepOnMyShoes

Sunday morning raiders victory now the Lake show gota smash on the Phoenix Mercury tonight.
indifferent.gif
alien.gif
embarassed.gif

Anyway though, didn't Ward say that if they lose this game, their season is over?

Originally Posted by Uptown Roamer

Thank God I have to work on Thrusday night
laugh.gif

Really though, I hope we can win out and ride some type of wave into next seaon. This one is just about over for us...

Eh, possibly. If the Ravens lose Monday we have a slight chance.

^^ Please dont post that gif.

I just watched the highlights. How Bruce throw 50 yard duck in the air and it gets completed?
smh.gif

But I forgot Ike "NO HANDS" Taylor was covering dude.
smh.gif

DHB not playing was the best thing that ever happened to this game No way he would have went up to get that duck. Chaz, JLH(minus the one route he quit on) andespecially Lou all looked pretty damn good today

Originally Posted by krazy88s

^^ Please dont post that gif.

I just watched the highlights. How Bruce throw 50 yard duck in the air and it gets completed?
smh.gif

But I forgot Ike "NO HANDS" Taylor was covering dude.
smh.gif

Yeah because Ike Taylor is such a bum CB...
indifferent.gif
, STOP acting like your team is full of garbage players, ike taylor is a pretty good cb...the raiders just played better ball today, stop makinglame excuses

Imagine If we had Bruce all year instead of our 30 million dollar rocket. I'm not saying we would be the saints but we would hav a winning record. Atleastwe hav brag rights over steeler fans for 4 more years. It should be like WWE the winners get the championship belt when they beat the champs.

Uh, I'm sure Krazy's comments were made half out of frustration, and half being somewhat true.

Not sure if you've been watchin' the Steelers for the last four (
sick.gif
) weeks, but that secondary is pretty much mediocre without Troy.

It's not a group thing either, everybody is bad in their own way...

You know what's crazy and makes me hopeful? The fact that everytime Bruce G went back to pass and flung it I felt good. I felt someone on our team wouldcatch it . That we would make plays and not turn it over. As everyone knows I have been a Bruce supporter since day 1. He has heart and scrammbles. He is aperfect raider he is the under dog who will become a good qb like Gannon and Plunkett.

as an Eagles fan, I like the Steelers but I seriously thing Big Ben is overrated, yes he has 2 Superbowls but I just can't put him up there as a top 10 QB

Cold start to the Steelers' month of hell eh?

Nice win today, glad to see Louis finally get his and Brucd was looking good.

Just got back from the game, gave "Steeler Nation" a double middle finger after we scored the game winner, let them know who the REALNATION is!!!

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by StillIn729

as an Eagles fan, I like the Steelers but I seriously thing Big Ben is overrated, yes he has 2 Superbowls but I just can't put him up there as a top 10 QB

how do i get quote of the week when stuff like this still gets said... top 10? You really just said top 10?
tired.gif

Just got back from the game, gave "Steeler Nation" a double middle finger after we scored the game winner, let them know who the REAL NATION is!!!
stay classy Oakland.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Craftsy21

Originally Posted by StillIn729

how do i get quote of the week when stuff like this still gets said... top 10? You really just said top 10?
tired.gif

Because what he said was a statement of opinion....one which happens to be shared by a lot of people. You get the quote of the week because you make outlandishcomments that people cant figure out if you are being serious or trying to get a laugh.

Steeler fans shouldn't even be mad at Ike Taylor.

It's that other BUM %*% CB that dropped the SURE pick. He catches that and the game is over.

Back
Top Bottom