Official Oakland Raiders @ Pittsburgh Steelers Game Thread

Originally Posted by dland24

Originally Posted by Craftsy21

Originally Posted by StillIn729

as an Eagles fan, I like the Steelers but I seriously thing Big Ben is overrated, yes he has 2 Superbowls but I just can't put him up there as a top 10 QB

how do i get quote of the week when stuff like this still gets said... top 10? You really just said top 10?
tired.gif

Because what he said was a statement of opinion....one which happens to be shared by a lot of people. You get the quote of the week because you make outlandish comments that people cant figure out if you are being serious or trying to get a laugh.
I can't even argue with Craftsy, I used to like him because we shared the Penn State connection but now I know he just feels like he is betterthan everyone in all aspects of life, whatever he says is right and that's it, I can't stand people like that

Originally Posted by Alan Garner

Originally Posted by krazy88s

^^ Please dont post that gif.

I just watched the highlights. How Bruce throw 50 yard duck in the air and it gets completed?
smh.gif

But I forgot Ike "NO HANDS" Taylor was covering dude.
smh.gif

Yeah because Ike Taylor is such a bum CB...
indifferent.gif
, STOP acting like your team is full of garbage players, ike taylor is a pretty good cb...the raiders just played better ball today, stop making lame excuses
Im pretty sure you're not Steelers fan and Im almost certain you dont watch the games. If you do its impossible to not notice that our best CBdoesnt have any hands. Ask any Steeler fan you want. Ike "NO HANDS" Taylor couldnt catch a cold butt-naked in Alaska. I didnt say he was a bum CB. Isaid he doesnt have any hands. And please dont get me started William Gay, our other CB.

Originally Posted by AG 47

Steeler fans shouldn't even be mad at Ike Taylor.

It's that other BUM %*% CB that dropped the SURE pick. He catches that and the game is over.

Word. But speaking of Steelers CB's, I hope William Gay is okay. Dude looked WILD concussed.

Originally Posted by dland24

Originally Posted by Craftsy21

as an Eagles fan, I like the Steelers but I seriously thing Big Ben is overrated, yes he has 2 Superbowls but I just can't put him up there as a top 10 QB

how do i get quote of the week when stuff like this still gets said... top 10? You really just said top 10?
tired.gif

Because what he said was a statement of opinion....one which happens to be shared by a lot of people. You get the quote of the week because you make outlandish comments that people cant figure out if you are being serious or trying to get a laugh.
I can't even argue with Craftsy, I used to like him because we shared the Penn State connection but now I know he just feels like he is better than everyone in all aspects of life, whatever he says is right and that's it, I can't stand people like that
laugh.gif
right.

The problem is that I expect people to defend the things they say (and I assume, believe), and the vast majority on a place like this are incapable of doingso.

I don't believe I'm better than anybody - trust me - I just happen to think if you're going to say something you should be able to stand behind it. When pressed, hardly anyone will provide rationale behind the outlandish comments they make. Contrary to this, I am more than willing to back up anything Isay if asked to and for some reason this makes me seem pompous or arrogant when in reality I'm just trying to be thorough.

Take this example for instance - if you can find a real example of somewhere I was acting as though I was "better" than other NT'ers, I'dlove to see it. I'm sure I know which ones you're going to think fit this criteria, but I can assure you I have more than enough reasoning for whyyou're wrong on them. If it's something I'm not thinking of though, I'd really be interested in seeing them.

You claim Ben is not a top 10 quarterback in the league right now... name me 10 better. I've always admitted that the top 3 talk was debatable anddefinitely not clear cut, but not top 10? That's just something you say out of your !%@, and when pressed you just ignore it like you didn't say it.

A lot of people think he's not a top 10 qb in the league? Show me these people.
laugh.gif

And I think you need to figure out what an opinion is - because what I've been saying is no different than what this guy just said. Only difference is,mine was taken out of context whereas this guy drops a completely baseless line on us out of nowhere.

laugh.gif
Opinion respected. But what does this have to do withanything that transpired today??

what was with #29 for the steelers tryin to decapitate everybody, dude pretty much gave us the game with that helmet to helmet and he even knocked out his owndude

Originally Posted by Alan Garner

^^ Please dont post that gif.

I just watched the highlights. How Bruce throw 50 yard duck in the air and it gets completed?
smh.gif

But I forgot Ike "NO HANDS" Taylor was covering dude.
smh.gif

Yeah because Ike Taylor is such a bum CB...
indifferent.gif
, STOP acting like your team is full of garbage players, ike taylor is a pretty good cb...the raiders just played better ball today, stop making lame excuses
Im pretty sure you're not Steelers fan and Im almost certain you dont watch the games. If you do its impossible to not notice that our best CB doesnt have any hands. Ask any Steeler fan you want. Ike "NO HANDS" Taylor couldnt catch a cold butt-naked in Alaska. I didnt say he was a bum CB. I said he doesnt have any hands. And please dont get me started William Gay, our other CB.
I know he's not known for getting interceptions but he IS a very good, physical cover cb imo

^^ Alan Garner - I know Ike is a good, solid, physical corner but the dude still cant catch the ball. He'll do a good job od shadowing opposing teams bestWRs, but just dont ask him to catch anything. Otherwise, Ike Taylor would be a pro-bowler.

Originally Posted by budahbro

******** next week baby!
just made the thread
pimp.gif
I might be at the game, tickets are like 30 bucks and the security guards are always mad cool, so I should be able to sneak into a good seat.

Man, I WISH I could use that Kevin Garnett sniffing like a dog .gif right now.

Where are all the Steeler fans talking **** before the game?

WHERE YOU AT

SNIFF SNIFF

laugh.gif

But really, great game for us. I am so proud of this group. Gradkowski has this team believing, and me along with them.

Originally Posted by BayBuryYa

Bruce Gradkowski... I love that guy (nh). Raiders fans know... when we win, we walk with a whole different swag come Monday morning.
Ain't that the truth though
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by BayBuryYa

Originally Posted by AG 47

Steeler fans shouldn't even be mad at Ike Taylor.

It's that other BUM %*% CB that dropped the SURE pick. He catches that and the game is over.

Word. But speaking of Steelers CB's, I hope William Gay is okay. Dude looked WILD concussed.

i hope he's ok, but i $*!%+$ hate the guy. i was watching a game earlier this year and the commentators brought up a ridiculous stat. when the opposing qbthrows to the man he's covering, there's a nearly 70% completion rate. that's absolutely absurd and i'm sure it was over 70% this game.it's like all the close games we won last year, we have no way of winning this year.

Back
Top Bottom