OFFICIAL OCTOBER '13 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
new procedures is to curve you as stated by @bigj505. they will be getting calls for the next week.

Funny the manager at arundel mentioned how, 'bot's can't get this release'.
laugh.gif

Anyone notice that Nike is taking previously "Sport Pack" only shoes and selling them without the sensors at discount? I've been spotting the Lunar TR-1+'s at local Marshall's all over the place.

$60

Nothing at Rosemont today regarding retro Jordan drops.

Yea, went there last weekend. Nothing really, i posted an update on here. You been to Aurora lately? i think I'm heading there after work. Will report on here if i do. I have low expectations.

new procedures is to curve you as stated by @bigj505. they will be getting calls for the next week.

Funny the manager at arundel mentioned how, 'bot's can't get this release'.
laugh.gif
Yeah... bots can't get this release... But "EMPLOYEES & FRIENDS" certainly can.... 

Yea, went there last weekend. Nothing really, i posted an update on here. You been to Aurora lately? i think I'm heading there after work. Will report on here if i do. I have low expectations.

I was at Aurora Monday and they also had no Jordan retros. 30% off hash was probably Columbus Day weekend sale only, but not 100% sure.

Last edited:
Hey it pays to know folks.

Let's say there were in fact 14 pairs of each lebron.

Make it 13 because you know the manager is getting a pair.

That is quite a limited amount to sell to the public.

After everyone who is local is tipped off, (those who were first texting their friends) i'd say you're left with 5-6 pairs of each.

I did witness the manager deny a lady from buying KD supremes right when I got there, because she bought them an hour prior.

At least there is some honor in 1 per customer.

(last BIG size Supreme KD (24 pair inventory) was sold right before noon) according to this guy..

I was at Aurora Monday and they also had no Jordan retros. 30% off hash was probably Columbus Day weekend sale only, but not 100% sure.

Thanks man, i think it was only for columbus day but eh, ill check it out. going mostly to see what they have in terms of clothes/womens kicks. This outlet seems to deliver in those departmetns most days for me

For what it's worth the North Bend outlet in WA didn't have much of anything exciting last weekend. Couple of pairs of Lebron X Volt's, full size run of those horrid KD Elite's that other outlets are getting, full size run of the red Flight 89's.

Found it kind of curious that none of the Washington stores ended up on that release list that's circulating. Trying to decide if I'm going to make another trip up that way this Saturday or not...

Just left Folsom Outlets nothing worth mentioning no retros, kds, or lebrons restock...there was a pair of Artic Green Hyperposites size 11 (return) pretty much only thing worth mentioning.

Nike Outlet in Marysville WA is getting Fear 4's on Saturday. Sounds like they're opening at 8AM, wristbands starting at 7. Dude I talked to said they aren't getting any Lebron X's at all.

Nike Factory in Centralia says they aren't getting anything at all. 

Didn't care for those 3 other items most were after. Just wanted Toro and Fear IV's.

Those Sport pack TR1s are the ones that did not sell for as low as 24.99 at some outlets. I got my white and black pair as pictured from the chicago outlet for $70 shipped before Woodbury got them about a week later.

Like I said, they dropped to 24.99 and were on hash walls during 20-30% days at the Outlets.

Marshalls and TJ Maxx are getting a lot of the NSW clothing and shoes. I got a bunch of Sweatshirts, a loopwheeler, and a few destroyers already. most were marked with tags from 100-450 and I got most of the stuff for about $400 total so far. Just got to look.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom