OFFICIAL OCTOBER '13 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe the story and we should all cheer for the kid. It's the feel good sneaker story of the year. The saddest and most overweight kids find the best stuff at Ross. It's a match made in heaven. The poor kid deserves these shoes. He's incredibly obese and most likely doesn't have many friends so owning a pair of shoes like this will make him feel a lil' special on the inside.

I'm not sure how to react to to your comment...

HOW LAZY CAN SOMEONE BE? LOL That is NOWHERE near a "hassle"
Some people are just straight up lazy bums....
Or some people lead very busy lives and don't have time to frequent discount stores or deal with the nuisances of an online sale.

This place is always judging 
eyes.gif

Ahhh DreamTeam.

DAMN you still holding a grudge over being put in your place on the Calvin Johnson thread.  Don't deny it or else you wouldn't of wasted time posting such a weak comment.  SMH.  Might want to get a hobby or something, hating isn't good for you. 

Hmmm so why don't you tell me how much stuff I have going on in my work day.  Babysitting a Ebay auction is not on my priority list.  To go that far for $200 you might want to stop buying shoes and focus on getting a better job, sorry my time is more valuable than that. 
i'm not here to attack you like the rest

but Ebay is essentially "set it and forget it"

all you gotta do is ship and reap the rewards

NT always find things to argue about. It's funny that Ross can cause all of this :lol:

It's more work to find these steals(you'll be lucky they'll be your size) than to resell the shoes. I bet he'll change his mind when he finds a pair sitting on the rack (even if it's his size he'll still flip them). :rolleyes

Guys, move on.

Arguing needs to stop.

Stop telling another man what he should or would do. it doesn't matter.

Back on topic.

The Nike Air Force One “Chad” Doernbecher is available now for $59.99

Pigeon Forge Clearance
1 (865) 453-7907
(585195-003)

Still had a few sizes when I checked yesterday, nice woman picked up and held them for me until 2:30.  I was informed they don't do phone orders prior to 2:30, never knew that.
Nice find, called them for my size and said they had it in the system. They mysteriously can't find it though

Last edited:
Saw a pair of Kobe 7s at my Ross today. Wasn't my size though so I let someone else come up on them. The Ross finds are true. But it's really all about luck.

Saw a pair of Kobe 7s at my Ross today. Wasn't my size though so I let someone else come up on them. The Ross finds are true. But it's really all about luck.
Which Ross and what size? I've been hitting up the local Ross/Marshalls in my area (Hillsboro, OR) hard in search of Kobe's.

Which Ross and what size? I've been hitting up the local Ross/Marshalls in my area (Hillsboro, OR) hard in search of Kobe's.

Fresno, CA bro lol.
They show up.. but it's like.. once in a while man. Last time I saw something worthy was Kobe 6's and Lebron 8's at my Marshalls like.. 7 weeks ago. And before that Ross had Lebron 9's in like.... May. Lol.

Fresno, CA bro lol.
They show up.. but it's like.. once in a while man. Last time I saw something worthy was Kobe 6's and Lebron 8's at my Marshalls like.. 7 weeks ago. And before that Ross had Lebron 9's in like.... May. Lol.
Well, good to know some Kobe 7's are still trickling through Ross tho, I'm still holding out hope that I'll stumble on a pair or two some day, lol.

Nice find, called them for my size and said they had it in the system. They mysteriously can't find it though
If you get a chance have them do a product search for another location, also there inventory might not have updated.  I had the same problem Mon/Tues when on the hunt for Fear IV's, one store had 20 over the weekend and they all still showed up in the inventory on Mon/Tuesday.

San Leandro update

I was there yesterday. I only looked through size 10-11 and women's 6.5-7

Men's
Orange Kd V Elite
Air max 1 prm all blk with blue swoosh
Sunset air max 95
Dynawire air max 95 green
Lunar chenchukka
Lunar flyknit
Lunarracer flyknit
Melo m9
Red flyposites

Women's
Flyknit lunar yellow/green and also an all blk one
Lunarglide 4
Lunarglide 5 Id

Was informed that a 40% off clearance clothing and 20% off shoe racks is going on this weekend.

Jordan XX8 SE
Size 12
Dark Green Camo Colorway.
139.99 plus an additional 20% off.

Nike Citadel

(323) 720-1954

Last edited:
Colorado Mills mall - Nike Factory Store

20% off the hash wall. Nothing worth mentioning. Clearance apparel was 40% off. They did have the following : sz. L priced at $119 w/ additional 40% off. Does have sample tags.

View media item 630441

I HIT A FEW ROSS'S HERE IN 818 VALLEY

BUT EVERYTHING I SAW I PASSED ON

FOR EXAMPLE

I SAW SOME Nike Lunar Force 1 Mid Leather

THE GLOW ONES WHICH I SHOULD HAVE BOUGHT BUT THEY WERE SIZE 9

AND THE ROSS IN RESEDA HAD A PAIR OF

THESE nike dunk high vt premium wool

BUT THEY WERE BEAT UP HAD NO LACES AND WERE ALSO A SIZE 9

NO LUCK FOR ME BUT STILL HUNTING WITH THIS AIIIIIRRRRRAAABB MONEY!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom