OFFICIAL OCTOBER '13 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nike Outlet Great Mall has a pair of Lebron 11's in a size 8.5 at the counter (A return) for $180.

San Leandro

- Lebron X lows in dolphins - $89.99 - saw some size 9, 10, and 11s

- Lebron X lows in yellow - $89.99 - saw some size 10 and 11s

Great Mall Milpitas Nike:

Hash rack

Volt Lebrons X sz 10s $149.99

Hyperflight Prm sz 10

Flyknit Lunar Multicolor $129.99 sz 11 and 11.5

Son of Mars "Green Glows" sz 10.5

Shelves:

KD V Elites White ones and Yellow ones

Up front sz 8.5 Lebron XI

Last edited:
A lot of RED nike dream team destroyers have been popping up on ebay (in california). Has anyone heard or seen Ross or nike outlets getting this colorway???? last month the blue dream team destroyers started appearing, so i suppose this red asia release could too..?

A lot of RED nike dream team destroyers have been popping up on ebay (in california). Has anyone heard or seen Ross or nike outlets getting this colorway???? last month the blue dream team destroyers started appearing, so i suppose this red asia release could too..?

Went to the Nike Store on MLK in Portland to return my iD's, took a quick glance at the hash wall, only thing worth mentioning was a Lebron X Low Volt (Sprite) size 10 for $99. 

Thanks for the heads up. I stopped by a local Ross in my area, didn't see any, but I'll definitely be keeping my eye out for them now.

Most outlets will receive the Nike Flyknit One this week..check your local Nike Outlet to see what colorways they receive..

Prices should b $109.97

Most outlets will receive the Nike Flyknit One this week..check your local Nike Outlet to see what colorways they receive..

Prices should b $109.97

Foley, AL received multiple colorways earlier this week...multicolor, red, and neon green (not volt, not sure the actual color) iirc.

I'm visiting my sister in FL. Are there any places in the Miami/Fort Lauderdale area I should check out? I'll be sure to post any findings.

This is the exact reason I came in here lol. I saw two in the buy/sell forum...both dudes happen to be in SOCAL too. :nerd:

Last edited:
This is the exact reason I came in here lol. I was two in the buy/sell forum...both dudes happen to be in SOCAL too.
nerd.gif
Remember guys they are Asia sizes so size up 2 sizes! I got the red one from Hong Kong in a XL which is a U.S. size M.

This is the exact reason I came in here lol. I was two in the buy/sell forum...both dudes happen to be in SOCAL too. :nerd:

Remember guys they are Asia sizes so size up 2 sizes! I got the red one from Hong Kong in a XL which is a U.S. size M.

this is good to know.
ive recently gotten some Asian tagged nike hoodies from Ross and Marshalls and was wondering why a XL fit like a M/L

Last edited:
this is good to know.
ive recently gotten some Asian tagged nike hoodies from Ross and Marshalls and was wondering why a XL fit like a M/L
Some Asian L's will fit like a U.S. M, but for this jacket a XL was just right :smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom