OFFICIAL OCTOBER '13 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jersey gardens outlet finally released their jordan fear iv's and fire red 3's today. You can buy one of each, just go to register and ask for them.

Just called Jersey Gardens, smallest size they have is a size 9. And since they released there this weekend they aren't doing phone orders until Monday. For those in the area go ahead and cop them if you were looking for them.

not in ontario...

clearance was 40%..nothing good unless you're looking for some bball shorts. all regular bball shorts were 30% off too (I think...maybe 20).

hash wall was crap but I only checked out the size 11 section.

ROSS DEPT IN HOLLYWOOD ON WESTERN WAS BEAT TO HELL!

I STOP THUR THERE AND ALL I SAW WAS

JORDAN FLIGHT 45 HIGH'S

LIKE THESE BOTH SIZE 14 - WOULD YOU CAWP OR NOT?

AND THESE

AS WELL

I ALMOST BOUGHT THESE NIKE SWEET CLASSIC PRM IN PURPLE BUT PASSED

I DID GET ONE OF THESE SWEET ***

NIKE RED PRINT ZIP UP HOODY  - FOR ONLY $24.99

THEY HAD A FEW MORE IN LARGE & XL

GOES GOOD WITH MY AIR FORCE ONE'S AND JORDAN COLOR WAYS!!!!

In an attempt to find those mid lunar forces, my brother found these for 39.99 in a Ross in Kendall,Fl
400[IMG] He also found scarface lebron 9s

Last edited:
Just called Jersey Gardens, smallest size they have is a size 9. And since they released there this weekend they aren't doing phone orders until Monday. For those in the area go ahead and cop them if you were looking for them.
all sold out.

Just got back from the Nike Portland MLK store, 20% off hash and 30% off a bunch of different apparel. Only things that caught my eye were a pair of Lebron X's size 9.5 ($149.99) , a couple of Lebron X lows size 8 (129.99), and a pair of AF1 anthracite size 8 (69.99), all on the hash wall, so 20% off.

Also stopped by the Lloyd Center Mall and ended up picking up a pair of Lebron X lows for $99 at this shoe store called Sheikh Shoes. Only the Sprites and Sonic Yellows were on sale for that price though. 

Stopped by the Ross in the mall and only thing of note to me were these Kobe Hunt or be Hunted jackets, size M, and XL (Picked up the L for my little bro). These jackets fit about a size smaller.

JUST CAWPED SOME NIKE DARWIN 360 AIR MAX FOR $50.00 CLEARANCE LIKE THESE

AT MARSHALLS IN STUDIO CITY

THEY HAD SOME NIKE FLIGHT FALCONS LIKE THESE FOR $49.99 AS WELL

Stopped by the Ross in the mall and only thing of note to me were these Kobe Hunt or be Hunted jackets, size M, and XL (Picked up the L for my little bro). These jackets fit about a size smaller.

View media item 632300
[/quote] How much were the Kobe Jackets going for? Might check a few spots if they get here in LA.

Just got back from the Nike Portland MLK store, 20% off hash and 30% off a bunch of different apparel. Only things that caught my eye were a pair of Lebron X's size 9.5 ($149.99) , a couple of Lebron X lows size 8 (129.99), and a pair of AF1 anthracite size 8 (69.99), all on the hash wall, so 20% off.

Also stopped by the Lloyd Center Mall and ended up picking up a pair of Lebron X lows for $99 at this shoe store called Sheikh Shoes. Only the Sprites and Sonic Yellows were on sale for that price though. 

How Much were the Kobe Jackets Going For? Might check some out in LA

Last edited by a moderator:
Ross in downtown Miami,FL had a size small in a USA LeBron jersey for 19.99 and Marshalls had a bunch of different USA soccer jerseys between 24.99 and some for 49.99

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom