OFFICIAL OCTOBER '13 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Y'all with access to Ross are lucky. Still hoping that they end up on the east coast

Stopped by the downtown Philadelphia Ross location and only came up on a $12 Champion hoodie, and some Tommy Hilfiger boxers and socks.

Last edited:
Saw just one black/grey usa olympic hoodie in an xl after going to 2 ross in houston. Didn't get anything.

Just checked all the ROSS by me, sadly no jackets or anything worth while as usual lol

I always get my hopes up. All I seen was some flight 89s

View media item 605768
EDIT: Anyone NOT in SoCal find that Nike Destroyer? SoCal CL has alot of guys flipping them already. Dude has S, M, and L $400 each, SMDH

Last edited:
Couple of things...

We needs a Ross in NYC..

Stay tuned for a HUGE outlet wave coming

Deer Park has GS Grapes for $79.99... No sz 7 tho

Yep, I've seen multiple listings for them. It's sad that it has came to this

I'd love them for my OLY VIs and many other kicks

people flip everything. this is nothing different. please move on since the last few pages have been Olympic jacket related and the issue is becoming stale.

Someone asked if the USA destroyer jackets had been found outside of Cali earlier in the thread. Some dude was all up in my IG mentions trying to sell the jackets he picked up from his Ross. Said he got 4 of them from a Ross in Miami. Just thought I'd shed some light on that "only in California" thing.

Nike Outlet in Kittery Maine: called over the week-end and the girl who answered told me they NEVER get Kobe, LeBron or KD's at their outlet.

couple weeks ago, did pick up a pair of Kobe Pythons at Marshalls in Boston $49.99  size 11.5. only pair they had and the only pair I've ever seen in any of the Marshalls around Boston..  

I spent all of yesterday looking for the Destroyer USA jackets and KD IV EYBL and had no luck. Went to 5 Ross locations in the bay. ( all the San Jose ones and Milpitas ) only thing I found were these lebron hoodies ( grey/white, grey/black, red/blue, blue/black) smallest size I saw was an XL. The only thing I got was a pair of football elite socks for $6.
frown.gif
I'm sad I couldn't find the KDs or the destroyer.
I checked 4 stores on saturday. I'm wondering if these even hit the south Bay yet.

STOP POSTING TRADE REQUESTS.

Just deleted a batch of them.

Last edited:
My phone isn't letting me upload the picture but the Ross in downtown Miami actually had the kd iv eybl in red but a size 17. Like bigj said, it's all random and not all of them put out things at the same time.

I'm at the Vacaville outlets. Not much going on here. If anyone does want size 11 Fire Red 3's, I'm returning my pair at this location.

Tanger pittsburgh pa had kd v elites for 150 and grey hyperposites for 180 all sizes

Any news if there is going to be additional discounts at nike outlets this Columbus day weekend?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom