OFFICIAL OCTOBER '13 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Those
Arizona Ross update.. found a few random shoes that weren't too bad price wise.. Also ended up buying a pair of Air Max 2012's for the wife, only $52..

Edit:

Forgot to add some Flight 89's at Marshalls. also had the all black colorway and a bunch of ugly Under Armour Shoes.

Nordstrom Rack
Those are flight Falcons at Marshalls. Ive seen a few locations in SoCal on the clearance wall at Marshalls for 45 bucks

Last edited by a moderator:
Those
Those are flight Falcons at Marshalls. Ive seen a few locations in SoCal on the clearance wall at Marshalls for 45 bucks

You're right.. I got in a hurry when I posted that.. Thanks for the help!

Can you confirm that this starts tomorrow?
Sales/promos typically run from Thursday to Sunday. Call whichever outlet/factory store you're planning to order from and confirm if they have it ongoing. Sometimes sales/promos may vary per store.

Scooped a Destroyer jacket at Ross in Bailey's Crossroads in VA. They only had one left, a Large for $50 because it didn't have a price tag. Checked two other Ross stores in the nova area and there weren't any others. Might be worth checking if you're in the DMV and are looking for a Destroyer.

Score both the USA Destroyer jacket and some red KD EYBL's today. Super excited!
great finds. No luck on finding KD IV's EYBL in LA. Either someone beat me to it or they haven't arrived yet. I'll be on the lookout for those EYBL's

Saw this couple days ago...it was a 3XLT..but fit like a smedium... pass on it...you short, small guys get all the luck....lol
Smaller than XXXL = short and small?

roll.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom