OFFICIAL OCTOBER '13 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
I ordered some kobe sweatpants in "S"  It was way too big,  I am only 5'7.  My friend whos 6'2 put it on it fit him perfectly,  though the waistband was killing him.  The length was perfect.  I was always under the impression "nike basketball" gear is made for 6 ft tall ppl or above.

I don't know...I guess it depends on what it is...cause I have some XXL tees they fit fine...and some fit a little too small...

Sorry for the off topic post....

I ordered some kobe sweatpants in "S"  It was way too big,  I am only 5'7.  My friend whos 6'2 put it on it fit him perfectly,  though the waistband was killing him.  The length was perfect.  I was always under the impression "nike basketball" gear is made for 6 ft tall ppl or above.
It is...I'm 5'8 and can barely wear a med on shorts...gotta pull the waistband up near my belly button.

what are you guys talking about?? i am just a hair under 5'10 165 and i wear XL basketball shorts, even have a couple XXL. They all fit me great. Ive tried M and L in the past and they were way too short and snug around the waist. Shirts I wear L-XL

what are you guys talking about?? i am just a hair under 5'10 165 and i wear XL basketball shorts, even have a couple XXL. They all fit me great. Ive tried M and L in the past and they were way too short and snug around the waist. Shirts I wear L-XL

Seems strange, you must like your clothes pretty baggy.

I'm 6'2 240, and I wear XL shorts and shirts and they both fit pretty loosely.

Seems strange, you must like your clothes pretty baggy.

I'm 6'2 240, and I wear XL shorts and shirts and they both fit pretty loosely.

He must be going for that Michigan Fab Five look.

the XL goes right at the bottom of my knee when i stand, and covers about half my knee when i sit. sorry, but any higher and id feel like i was playing bball in the 70s

for those looking for some destroyer jackets, urbanoutfitters.com has the charcoal/red for $75 

Picked this one up at my local TJ Maxx. They had this Medium and an X-Small . $99 for an $865 jacket is an awesome deal.

He must be going for that Michigan Fab Five look.
roll.gif
roll.gif

I'm 5'10" 155 lbs an i wear a large. XL is huge on me. but to each their own. :D

Ha I'm 6' 185 with long legs and arms and I wear a medium. Length is good (marginally different compared to the large and XL I wore in college) and they stay up without having to double knot the draw strings. I get some good deals on clothes at the factory stores.

Ha I'm 6' 185 with long legs and arms and I wear a medium. Length is good (marginally different compared to the large and XL I wore in college) and they stay up without having to double knot the draw strings. I get some good deals on clothes at the factory stores.

You wear 6 feet and wear M i got this right?

You wear 6 feet and wear M i got this right?
I'm just over 6 feet tall and weight about 185 pounds and I wear a medium in Nike shorts and pants. Depending on the style of short the inseam can be long (bball) or short (training). Checked the help site for Nike and they said some tags list the inseam length on shorts.

Getting back on track I'm headed to e a nike outlet at Potomac mills this weekend and hope to report back with some hot deals.

Went to 10+ Ross (From Westwood all the way to the Hollywood) in the Los Angeles area today.

I'm at UCLA and havent had any luck in westwood.

swung by tulare outlets earlier in the week. Things thar stuck out going off of memory:

3m revis $99 FSR
Kobe 7 Poison Dart 79.97 (i believe) FSR
Air shake evolve red/grey $80

The kobes were posted on sneakersteal so the size run my be shrinking

Dartmouth, MA . Supposedly they've been popping up a lot too . I'm debating putting it on eBay cause I really wanted the navy/white lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom