OFFICIAL OCTOBER '13 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nike TR1 in black/grey were at my Ross $45 - Belair md

Buy-Nike-Running-Reflective-Silver-529169-001.jpg

Look out for samples at your local Nike outlets

My store received the following this past week:
Nike Air Max 180 "Sunset"
Nike Air Max 180 Blue/Red/Grey
Nike Hyperflight Red/Yellow
Nike Hyperflight Blue/Carolina Blue
Nike Air Max 2009 "Sunset"

Samples will usually come in sizes 9 and 10 for Men and for Women's they will b in a size 7 or 8 normally..just from what I have seen at my store..

View media item 616390View media item 616391View media item 616392

What are these blue joints , and didn't catch the outlet name

View media item 617586
Seen these in a couple of sizes at my Ross (Fresno, CA) for about $35.
Thought about picking up a pair but passed on em.

Also seen scattered sizes of these at a few Ross stores around Sacramento, but in the blue/volt/black colorway...I wanted to cop but didn't have my size...I would say size range from 8.5-10.5

^^Nice pickup! Size 18 tho :x I never find anything good in the more normal sizes. rccl1221, if you wear an 18, let me know. The Ross and Marshalls around me always have great deals on the big sizes. I saw the HD2011 Elite in a PE colorway for $7.00 just the other day.

^^Nice pickup! Size 18 tho :x I never find anything good in the more normal sizes. rccl1221, if you wear an 18, let me know. The Ross and Marshalls around me always have great deals on the big sizes. I saw the HD2011 Elite in a PE colorway for $7.00 just the other day.
I don't. Good looking out though. I think I'm going to keep it as a shelf piece. Haha.

Last edited:
Grow up. This list had no dates so a lot of employees probably don't know what's good IF the stuff is still dropping.

An outlet will NOT horde 120 pairs of shoes. Nike higher ups are too involved in the process now and 120 pairs never hitting the floor will never fly.
Employees can't say if they have them or not anyway until either the day before they "release" them, or the day of. They are told not to say because it will cause chaos.

Looks like Arundel Mills just dropped the bombs today...

Homie scooped up KD Supremes & MVP's....

Get to those outlets fast....

Only way anyone would've been able to get those Arundel Mills releases today would be if a) you're unemployed or b) you work in that mall. Chances are if you fall in any of those 2 categories you ain't doing too well in life anyway, so yeah you deserve to have them sneakers for the reselling potential they have. Not hating, just being real

Only way anyone would've been able to get those Arundel Mills releases today would be if a) you're unemployed or b) you work in that mall. Chances are if you fall in any of those 2 categories you ain't doing too well in life anyway, so yeah you deserve to have them sneakers for the reselling potential they have. Not hating, just being real
The talk on twitter is that it was an insider trading deal...   Only people that worked there and people they knew were the lucky ones.  Not salty... I rarely mess around B&M stores.  

New rules, penalty of termination if an employee tells consumers anything besides "we can't discuss releases over the phone"

Be mad at Nike not the employees at the stores guys.

Just got that info from a fiend that works at Nike.

Were these just on the racks, or do you have to ask employee for them?

Last edited:

The talk on twitter is that it was an insider trading deal...   Only people that worked there and people they knew were the lucky ones.  Not salty... I rarely mess around B&M stores.  
I can't even be mad annoyed because I was looking for another pair of Fear IV's not the LeBron's everyone was clammoring for.  I never had a shot anyways sitting at work in Bethesda.
New rules, penalty of termination if an employee tells consumers anything besides "we can't discuss releases over the phone"

So we can't ask if they have a size over the phone, before driving down and waiting in line at 6 for anyone late on picking there's up.  I wonder what the reasoning behind this is, does Nike think less violence will happen if people have to drive down to the shoe store.

"It's a secret society, all they ask is trust." Ha

Nah but really though I can't even blame Nike for instituting that policy. I'm assuming it's directly a result of that document that was leaked showing exaclty which locations would be getting the releases. You had to know something was gonna happen as a result of that leak

Surprised they didn't wait until Saturday to release those shoes like the outlets have been doing on big releases

does that mean things already released or upcoming releases
like if i called and asked if they had a size 9 left in a shoe would they say cant discuss it like where does it apply

I'll update in a couple hrs. Driving now.

I asked the lady if anything was left to save me a 40 min drive. Was told that they couldn't discuss that stuff. Vented to head coach at another outlet and he told me the new rule.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom