OFFICIAL October 2009 Website/Outlet/Store Report Thread...VOL Meth, Bring Back KID LEBRON

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

Originally Posted by koreaJ23

Update: 10.29.09 Pictures are from iPhone so...

Oshkosh, WI

FSR
4057710988_1db9341c37_b.jpg
THANKS FOR THE INFO .....

DO most outlets carry SB's ??? Im gonna need these BADLY in a sz12, ANY OTHER HELP ???? THANKS very much

Damn, i didn't see these...... tempted...

What's the name of these again.. the nickname..

Number please ? i need a 9 bad
pimp.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Restaurant.com coupon: TREATS[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)] SAVE 80% off gift certificates!![/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Some of the $10 gift certs. are selling for $4 which means they come out to $0.80 each afterdiscount![/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]i bought 4x 10$ gift cards for $0.80 each and a $25 gift cert. for like $2 or something.. total was$5.70[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]not sure when this coupon expires[/color]

yo nikes06 good lookin on the coupon found a few places we eat alot for cheap. by the way it says 1 year for they expire. even picked up some for my upcomingvegas trip.

Had to call the Pennsylvania outlet (724) 228 7357 to get my size in the Angels & Devils dunk. Osh Kosh is apparently almost out??? Also, i saw that PlusSkate Shop has the Miss piggy for $49. IMO it's the worst dunk this year but the price is fair if you like it

Originally Posted by So Much Sole 23

Originally Posted by kabobking

Lebron 6s on ndc for $80

If Anyone Finds The "Batmans" At A Local Outlet PLEASE Do Share..... Need These For Boots This Winter
pimp.gif
Try riverhead, they had them for 99.99$ and pretty sure they had a fsr when I was there 2 weeks ago

Originally Posted by gingerdunks

Had to call the Pennsylvania outlet (724) 228 7357 to get my size in the Angels & Devils dunk. Osh Kosh is apparently almost out??? Also, i saw that Plus Skate Shop has the Miss piggy for $49. IMO it's the worst dunk this year but the price is fair if you like it
Good looking out man just called and scooped an 11. I had called oshkosh first but they didnt have my size. If your a size 11 they have 10 pairsleft in that size at Pennsylvania. I was able to get free shipping by saying i used nikefind.
pimp.gif

Wrentham, MA Update

CDP 1 22 for $200
Orlando 7s for $125
Hypermax $80
Hyperize $90
Goofy Boys sb dunks $50
Patagonia dunk sb $50
Air Max 1 Metallic $50
SUpreme blue dunk high $30 (retail $150)

VACAVILLE OUTLET....sample sz9 uptempo blk/volt 4 pairs $59.99 plus 30%off Also had blk/gld Pac trainers $49.99 plus 30% 3 pairs

VACAVILLE OUTLET....sample sz9 uptempo blk/volt 4 pairs $59.99 plus 30%off Also had blk/gld Pac trainers $49.99 plus 30% 3 pairs

Originally Posted by oldsole73

thanks oldsole... i called for the uptempos but they said they didnt have them. asked him to check the wall but he wouldnt
frown.gif

but he did look them up and found a few sizes here:
Oshkosh - 920 232 1002
Houston - 281 758 1966
Price is 99.99
Nikefind should work

hah. had to call again. i think they have some for sure

UPDATE: there was 4 this morning (volt uptempos sample) ... only 1 left when i called and i ordered them
smile.gif
thanks again oldsole
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by xblker47

So Much Sole 23 wrote:

kabobking wrote:

Lebron 6s on ndc for $80

If Anyone Finds The "Batmans" At A Local Outlet PLEASE Do Share..... Need These For Boots This Winter
pimp.gif

Try riverhead, they had them for 99.99$ and pretty sure they had a fsr when I was there 2 weeks ago

Good Looks On That Info... Gonna Shoot Them A Call Shortly.... That $99 Price Tag Tho Is
grin.gif

**Edit** Looks Like They Do Indeed Have Them In Stock But Are Still Marked With That $99 Price Tag
tired.gif
............ I'd Be All Over These If The Price WasIn The $60 Range
ohwell.gif
Homeboy Who Answered The Phone Tried To Hit Me With The "Well You'll Save 20% Off That Price If You Come Into The Store" WhenI Told Him The Price Was Too High:lol:

Back
Top Bottom