Official OCTOBER 2013 Pick Up Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
You'll have a good amount of room in the 15qt.. Organization will be pretty nice tho..
I started making box labels to put on the outside of the containers..

Nice job. I want to make labels also. I do photography and have been trying to come up with a nice style of shooting them. Check my IG @jabbarwhitephoto I have some recents pickup shots. Those shots plus labels like yours would be an amazing combo

Nice job. I want to make labels also. I do photography and have been trying to come up with a nice style of shooting them. Check my IG @jabbarwhitephoto I have some recents pickup shots. Those shots plus labels like yours would be an amazing combo
I just follwed you fam..

Nice pickups everyone.
latest pickups
900x900px-LL-6dd04ca8_IMG_0738.jpeg

900x900px-LL-479036f5_IMG_0721.jpeg

900x900px-LL-5ce1f40d_IMG_0724.jpeg

900x900px-LL-70f76370_IMG_0736.jpeg

These arrived today Jordan IV and Nike Project BA Black/Pink. Sometimes have to step out of your comfort zone, pick up something other than a Jordan.

For every Jordan I pick up going to pick up a lesser known shoe.View media item 609492

just got in my red racers in from ndc....also pics with my mc racers

Hmmm how do they fit, I seen a pair I was thinking of getting.  Kind of remind me of a newer model Air Presto from back in the day.

You'll have a good amount of room in the 15qt.. Organization will be pretty nice tho..

I started making box labels to put on the outside of the containers..
Brilliant Idea, are you actually making them from scratch or cutting the box and scanning it into your computer.  I was thinking of just taking pictures of the shoes and placing a picture on the outside of the box.
Celebrating 5 months of business with a few custom snaps.

I don't do snapbacks, 30+ so I was here when they first showed up on the scene.  However you have any fitteds I would certainly check them out and buy a few.  PM the info.
DAMN the pic of them with the flash on SICK.  Nike should think about doing a reverse color scheme, or at least put them on NikeiD.  These are certainly in the crosshairs this month or next.

Brilliant Idea, are you actually making them from scratch or cutting the box and scanning it into your computer.  I was thinking of just taking pictures of the shoes and placing a picture on the outside of the box.
Thanks! I actually made that from scratch in the Microsoft Paint app..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom