Official OVO x JB Thread

can someone explain how I enter the raffle? I live in san fran, I see the nike tweet about the raffle.
I'm not quite sure either it's either online or Instore I'm leaning towards online cuz they say it starts at 4pm
NDC raffles are online. In the past you've had 1 hr to enter them. NDC will tweet out the link. The link will be posted in this thread also when it happens. I would recommend downloading the SNKRS app just in case NIKE decides to change things up and says you can only enter via SNKRS.   

Last edited:
Im personally trying for both.

But id go OVO first then WC. Ovo wont be found for retail anytime soon( after Saturday) WC will probably will be later on
4s all day!!! But I have them already soooo......I'm all in for these boys.
Which one do you think will be easy to get close to retail after release?

Personally, OVO now and WC4 later although I like the WC4s more than the OVOs
The thing is that I like the white pair out of the two

Do they put a cap on customers that are purchasing products from the SNKRS express pop up?

I'm in South Carolina, nowhere near the All Star Week festivities of the major cities. 

Damn that sucks bro I feel for you. I entered a raffle here for white OVOs if I win hell their yours for retail. Since I already have a pair

I am in Columbia, SC as well. That's one great Nt'r hooking you up for retail if he wins. In for both Ovo's (if I hit) and 4's

Back
Top Bottom