Official OVO x JB Thread

Damn censorship board! Lol
I know it gets me every time.
laugh.gif

NDC raffles are online. In the past you've had 1 hr to enter them. NDC will tweet out the link. The link will be posted in this thread also when it happens. I would recommend downloading the SNKRS app just in case NIKE decides to change things up and says you can only enter via SNKRS.   
Right on man thanks, just got snkrs the other day haven't bought many shoes in 2015

I don't know if the snkrs xpress stations are gonna carry them know that they are gonna be available via the draw unless there's that many pairs to go around

True, I might have told you I attend USC and I don't know the area (Columbia) that much. The nearest FootLocker from campus is 12 minutes away.

No house of hoops here so the footlockers here only get gr releases. APB downtown gets limited kicks most of the time

saw times for thursday and sunday afternoon, going by last years event the good stuff (chromes) only came out sunday morning 

ive been shopping around for the white OVOs and someone in a FB group said they have a 10.5 when i need an 11, but he said they could fit a half size down...

any truth or hes just trying to move his pair?

saw times for thursday and sunday afternoon, going by last years event the good stuff (chromes) only came out sunday morning 

I keep refreshing the page and eventually it says a slot is available, but when I go to sign up it just tells me capacity reached again

Which city are you all talking about is full?  Chicago says "Stay Tuned.  This event opens for registration FEBRUARY 10, 2016".  I understand that yesterday it showed full, so does that mean they cleared out everyone who had early access to the spots because if so, I'm definitely grabbing one now!

Which city are you all talking about is full?  Chicago says "Stay Tuned.  This event opens for registration FEBRUARY 10, 2016".  I understand that yesterday it showed full, so does that mean they cleared out everyone who had early access to the spots because if so, I'm definitely grabbing one now!

I was referring to NY

Back
Top Bottom