Official OVO x JB Thread

Damn that sucks bro I feel for you. I entered a raffle here for white OVOs if I win hell their yours for retail. Since I already have a pair
True, if you do win keep me posted. Will they announce it before the Cement 4 release?
Cement 4's. If we were talking about the white OVO's then they'd be a strong second.
True, I only have enough to purchase one pair of shoes and I plan to go to the movies with my friends this weekend.

I am in Columbia, SC as well. That's one great Nt'r hooking you up for retail if he wins. In for both Ovo's (if I hit) and 4's
True, I might have told you I attend USC and I don't know the area (Columbia) that much. The nearest FootLocker from campus is 12 minutes away.

I still want a pair of the white OVOs.. :frown:

I guess I'll give the black a shot despite Nike not liking me.. Never been able to get anything but massive GR Js of SNKRS/Online raffles.

I'd take that Dallas ride. but that's just me tho lol

Road trip with the homies!!!

I've taken so many L's! The struggle is real! I lucked up on the Just Don 2. Other than that, I've had to take a L or pay way over retail. It's hard just to get the general release here. Only get maybe and I'm stretching it when I say that, but maybe 20 pair per store. That's maybe a pair or 2 in each men size.

20h21yp.jpg

Last edited:
I've taken so many L's! The struggle is real! I lucked up on the Just Don 2. Other than that, I've had to take a L or pay way over retail. It's hard just to get the general release here. Only get maybe and I'm stretching it when I say that, but maybe 20 pair per store. That's maybe a pair or 2 in each men size.
[emoji]128553[/emoji][emoji]128553[/emoji] the struggle sorry bro

Im actually going to Tdot but won't get there Till Thursday at like 10 pm, the raffle at the ova store gonna be over.

Need to figure out if the new Jordan store in Tdot will have these.

I say good. The people that aren't on their game will miss which betters the ones that are chances. Just my logic

I got in on 3 SNKRs registrations. Inbox me, maybe we can work something out bro. I'd be glad to help ya out

Cats finna call NDC tomorrow complaining bout the event registration being full for 10% disco codes... Watch [emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128518[/emoji][emoji]128518[/emoji][emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]127996[/emoji]

got in for the 11th as well.

Lets hope the OVOs and JDs are there along with other gems.

Discover just upped my limit to 10k so I'm gonna do some damage.

got in for the 11th as well.

Lets hope the OVOs and JDs are there along with other gems.

Discover just upped my limit to 10k so I'm gonna do some damage.
[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom