Official OVO x JB Thread

Let's say I enter the Draw for Nike LA and I Win, do I have all day to pick them up or is the there a time window?

I work 1:45-6pm, so going after its probably impossible with LA traffic. Early morning is probably do able.

Last edited:
Let's say i win the Draw for Nike LA and i hit, do I have all day to pick them up or is the there a time window?

I work 1:45-6pm, so going after it probably impossible with LA traffic. Early morning is probably do able.
I believe you will have from 10:00 am - 6:00 pm to pick them up.

Last edited:
Thanks guys. Guess ill try and be at NT by 10 if i win. So i can make sure im back by 145

Thanks guys. Guess ill try and be at NT by 10 if i win. So i can make sure im back by 145
image.png

I believe he blocks anyone that followed a ATC/Bot service. I've been blocked for couple of years, since the Nikestore RSVP days.
This is true dude blocks everyone that is not a computer genius like him. Dude is literally a rocket scientist. Nike can do nothing to stop dude from finding an exploit believe he came up with the snkrs exploit too which Im not familiar with since I have an android and just got

Would be nice if I hit at Nike Lenox. I don't mind a little road trip if I do. 8)

Last edited:
This is true dude blocks everyone that is not a computer genius like him. Dude is literally a rocket scientist. Nike can do nothing to stop dude from finding an exploit believe he came up with the snkrs exploit too which Im not familiar with since I have an android and just got

just looked at his tweets .. dude seems like he knows a lot of things .. said only 4 slots were released for the 15 that are available for each time slot .. so there are another 11 slots that have not been released yet

You all are hilarious

TND blocks you if you follow atc. He blocks you if you follow rsvp.

For team manual users, he is a great source of knowledge. And i dont even code.

The people who hate on him are the resellers affected by his actions.

He isnt a freaking rocket scientist. Granted hes very smart when it comes to coding. He helps people learn code and even gives them more help than he should.

He has done more good for the sneaker community than 99% of collectors out there. All he does is show just how jacked up all nikes "systems" are.

I sure hope so fam, but it def. won't be this week. My parents are kinda struggling financially for the moment, so I've stopped buying shoes to keep my money saved up for when they need it. I only work part-time since I'm a senior in highschool so it's not much, but something is better than nothing I guess.

My dad just recently secured a job with HRT along with his other job so hopefully that'll being them back.
I understand completely my friend, I hope you and you family's financial problems get better.

You all are hilarious

He isnt a freaking rocket scientist. Granted hes very smart when it comes to coding. He helps people learn code and even gives them more help than he should.

He has done more good for the sneaker community than 99% of collectors out there. All he does is show just how jacked up all nikes "systems" are.

He had blocked me because My Twitter was private . He comes up with different rules daily .

You all are hilarious

Thanks for you input bro. I was being sarcastic in my statements and it has been established why he blocks people. I know he is not a rocket scientist. Take a joke buddy. I remember when he screwed up rsvp system and got all the rsvps for lenox to fight bots and people got get champ pack lebrons fcfs so you are not clarifing anything for me. Some people agree he helps and others don't. I understand his mission but he is irrelevant to me

You all are hilarious

He's a reseller himself so I don't understand what his issue is with bots/rsvp. Perhaps it affects his profit margins.

Last edited:
So the Chicago SNKRS express is full. Those this mean it's full for all days? Or just for the 11th?

can someone explain how I enter the raffle? I live in san fran, I see the nike tweet about the raffle.

can someone explain how I enter the raffle? I live in san fran, I see the nike tweet about the raffle.
I'm not quite sure either it's either online or Instore I'm leaning towards online cuz they say it starts at 4pm

Back
Top Bottom