Official OVO x JB Thread

Prices coming down on these 
pimp.gif
yzy szn

RoundTwo had some sizes for $600, goat has my sizes for $605 and $640, they dropping, release date while in the OVO LA pickup line pairs were flying on GOAT for $800.

Thanks i see it now, just my size which is 12 still 700 to 850. Looks like i might have to grab one of the size 12's my brother's homie said i can get for 550

Missed another stock last night by 42 min. Lame. Of.course they dropped them 10 hrs later then all the others in sequence. I did manage to cop a long sleeve and pants. Fingers crossed they have one more left in them... Kinda starting to not care an more, of course that could be due to the fact that my psny is coming today. Peace yall

Last edited:
Missed another stock last night by 42 min. Lame. Of.course they dropped them 10 hrs later. I did manage to cop a long sleeve and pants. Fingers crossed they have one more left in them...
yea that restock lasted like 3 secs tho lol. got the notification, blinked, and sold out again.

yall know there a tons of dudes out there with their page monitors on that page 24/7 lol

Last edited:
Lmao just itching for that spot. You see how many sizes they had of anything? The one a few days ago was mad stocked up. This did not show specifics... Hopes are dwendeling along with the stock supply haha

Lmao just itching for that spot. You see how many sizes they had of anything? The one a few days ago was mad stocked up. This did not show specifics... Hopes are dwendeling along with the stock supply haha
Most likely just the last of the cancellations. They sent out an email requesting ID from a lot of people, myself included. Luckily mine was cleared for shipment but I'm sure a lot of people either didn't see the email or forgot to send their ID's. 

I am but I just ordered last night. Maybe they waiting until all their product gone. Can still cop a few things still. Or check your spam folder

Most likely just the last of the cancellations. They sent out an email requesting ID from a lot of people, myself included. Luckily mine was cleared for shipment but I'm sure a lot of people either didn't see the email or forgot to send their ID's. 
Did yours ship yet? I sent my ID and they confirmed on Monday with the following note "Thank you, you will hear back shortly regarding the status of your order" ... radio silence since then 

Thank you, you will hear back shortly regarding the status of your order.

Flipped my black hoody for $250 shipped [emoji]128165[/emoji][emoji]128165[/emoji][emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji]

Same situation here kind of. Yesterday I finally received the email that everything looked good and that my shipment was cleared. It also said my package will be shipped out in one business day, unfortunately no shipping updates today so I'm hoping to get something tomorrow. 

Is there a reason why GOAT prices are lower than ebay prices?

I'd think a seller would have more trouble sending through Goat and hence would make it more worthwhile by setting a higher price?

Back
Top Bottom