Official Parks and Recreation Season 4 Thread vol. Vote Knope in 2012

damn, so we're gonna be losing april next season? or no? :frown: at least it doesn't seem andy is going anywhere.

who do y'all think is the owner of tom's competition? :lol:

and damn, i thought for sure it was gonna be leslie who was pregnant. :lol: writers tried to be sneaky with that cut scene of leslie denying the beer.

ron gonna be a dad. :lol: :pimp:

the jean-ralphio and sister scene was hilarious!!!! :rofl:

good to see jerry sticking around. :smile:

Last edited:
spoke too soon.

andy will be gone occasionally to shoot Guardians of the Galaxy. and April won't be leaving!

sucks that season 6 hasn't been confirmed, though. it would suck so much for this show to be canceled, but i highly doubt it will be. i've never had a show i was really, truly into just cancel on me. i'd hate to experience that feel. :lol:

http://insidetv.ew.com/2013/05/02/p...-burning-questions-amy-poehler-michael-schur/

Last edited:
Couldn't believe that's the season finale already!

Other highlights:
-always fun to see Burt Macklin.
-Chris' reaction of horror after realizing the Prettiest Pig Beauty Pageant got turned into a pork rib barbecue competition "Oh, no!"
-Womb there it is! :lol:

one of my favorite shows but I watched this season very sporadically ... looking forward to watching the whole season in one shot

Last night's episode was awesome. :rofl:

I really feel Mona Lisa has been a terrific addition to the show.

Rashida Jones and Rob Lowe Leaving ‘Parks and Recreation’

parksrec-blog480.jpg

As the enthusiastic “Parks and Recreation” character Chris Traeger might put it, this could literally be the saddest day in the history of that NBC comedy: the actors Rob Lowe and Rashida Jones are leaving “Parks and Recreation,” making them the first substantial departures in the run of this show about an office of dysfunctional government employees in a fictional Indiana town.

The departures of these actors was first reported on BuzzFeed.com. Mr. Lowe, who plays the overeager bureaucrat Chris Traeger, and Ms. Jones, who plays the well-intentioned Ann Perkins, will be leaving after the 13th episode of the coming sixth season of “Parks and Recreation,” which makes its debut in September. “Parks and Recreation,” which was created by the “Office” producers Greg Daniels and Michael Schur and stars Amy Poehler as the plucky local politician Leslie Knope, had featured Ms. Jones as a co-star since its 2009 premiere. Mr. Lowe, a veteran of “The West Wing” and numerous film roles, first appeared on the series near the end of its second season. (His entrance helped offset the departure of the actor Paul Schneider, who left midway through that second year.)

The characters of Chris Traeger and Ann Perkins shared a short-lived romance on “Parks and Recreation,” and a recent plot line saw them pursuing the possibility of having a child together while maintaining a platonic friendship.

Mr. Schur said in a statement on Wednesday:

The news about Rob and Rashida is true — they will be leaving the show after the 13th episode of the upcoming season six. We’ve been working on their storyline (on and off) for four seasons now, and heading into this year, with the two of them contemplating parenthood, it felt like a natural time to move them into the next phase.

We absolutely love both Rashida and Rob, and will be sad to see them go. Rashida was one of the very first people we knew we wanted in the cast, and as important as Ann is to Leslie (and vice-versa), she’ll certainly never be far from Pawnee. Rob we initially thought we could only have for six or eight episodes, and we couldn’t be happier that he will have stuck around for 75.

They are wonderful, funny, committed actors, they’ve been a huge part of the Parks and Rec family, and we think we have a great Pawnee send-off in the works for them.

NY Times

:frown:

I will never forgive them for this.
Things will never be the same.
Why must they break my heart like this?
|I

Ehh..

They've struggled ever since they moved on from the pit to give Ann a real storyline. They all revolved around Leslie or a boyfriend. I'll miss Rashida Jones because she's beautiful, but character wise I'm fine with it.

Rob Lowe is awesome as Chris, but his character started to wear thin on me.. I like that they broke him down and made him examine himself better, but I think they'll send them off right.

SMH, i agree character wise i ownt really miss Ann Perkins but i will miss seeing her :evil:

and Chris Traeger was funny for other characters to bounce off of, show will still be hilarious with the remaining cast...hopefully it just means more time for Jean Ralphio

It won't be that bad, they'll definitely give them a proper send off. I have a feeling this will be the final season anyways.

Just watching last nights episode.

:lol: at the thought of Ron reading ebony.

Last edited:
The episode was an all-time classic simply because April had a picture of Patrick Ewing on a rollercoaster

Just caught up; didn't realize it had started.

Jerry describing what Ann will experience through motherhood was probably the funniest thing I've seen from Jerry. :lol:

Ron's magazine subscriptions. :lol:

I forgot this show even existed, used to love it. Gotta catch up from like mid season 3 on up

Still bummed out that Ann and Chris are leaving the show. Hopefully Andy comes back soon.

Back
Top Bottom