Official Parks and Recreation Season 4 Thread vol. Vote Knope in 2012

it took meh like a mnoth to watch s.1
laugh.gif
bout an episode per week, didn't reely seem interesting at furst.
it gets really funny,

the show actually took a break after that season for that reason..

people were just not paying attention to it, since the office was still on.

2nd season it starts to pick up.

the way they treat Larry though 
roll.gif

Last edited:
I just watched Parks and Rec Season 5 again, it was probably the most I've ever outright laughed at the show. They needed some more in your face humor.

^

Season 1 was definitely a struggle. Also took me about a month to get through.

Show became perfect when they added Rob Lowe & Adam Scott at the end of season 2. I felt bad for the guy they ditched but he was unnecessary

Since then it's rarely ever missed a beat.

Show became perfect when they added Rob Lowe & Adam Scott at the end of season 2. I felt bad for the guy they ditched but he was unnecessary

Since then it's rarely ever missed a beat.
Mark Brendanawicz.
laugh.gif
 He really didn't fit well with that cast. Rob Lowe and Scott definitely helped the show big time. I was glad how Andy's character developed into a goofy, fun-loving guy. He seemed nothing more than a douche with broken legs during the first season. 

Y'all,

I'm referring to my phone as an "excellent rectangle" for the foreseeable future.

I'm about to go Mjolnir on his___ :lol: :lol:

Increased Donna is working great.

Dear Canada,____ you :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Ron!

Last edited:
Just watched the two episodes, hilarious. I'm sad this shows ending though, whats NBC going to do now? They've lost all their quality comedies.

Well the way it ended im sure they thought it was gonna be the last season. Now they have another so they gotta commit to that time jump from last yrs finale

Ron and Jammy was great.

Jamm cracks me up literally every line he says
Jamm and Craig has become my favorite characters on the show.
I thought this show ended last season...what's up with this new season taking place in 2017?
Well the way it ended im sure they thought it was gonna be the last season. Now they have another so they gotta commit to that time jump from last yrs finale
You're right. They didn't know if the show was going to be renewed so they ended last season that way. Bummer that the show takes place in 2017...But after watching the premiere...The show is still money.

Been marathoning this show on Netflix for the past two months and this show is absolutely funny :lol: Can't believe I've been, litrally, sleeping on this for so long.

Show became perfect when they added Rob Lowe
Mark Brendanawicz.:lol: He really didn't fit well with that cast. Rob Lowe and Scott definitely helped the show big time. I was glad how Andy's character developed into a goofy, fun-loving guy. He seemed nothing more than a douche with broken legs during the first season.

I completely forgot about this guy. And yeah, he didn't really seem to fit with the rest of the cast.

Last edited:
Been watching this show since day one and started treat jj b it over the weekend. Fam the episode when Ron brings a pig on a leash to the barbecue and introduces it to everybody had me rolling. Son said everyone meet your meat :lol: , not enough people have looked their dinner in the eye and considered the circle of life :rofl: , he's like a dog, a dog we're going to cook and eat deaddddddd

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom