Official Parks and Recreation Season 4 Thread vol. Vote Knope in 2012

This is the most exclusive restaurant in LA.  Its a sushi spot, where all of the sushi is made from fish previously owned by celebrities.  
laugh.gif

Man imma gonna miss this show so much... back to back episodes each week have been clutch but the end is approaching so fast

I dislike that the episodes are back-to-back. Keep forgetting NBC moved the show to Tuesday. Terrible.

Also, does anyone else feel that Andy isn't as funny as he used to be? Fat/Out of shape = Funny
ohwell.gif

Last week's Ron & Leslie episode was amazing. Basically slipped a two-man show between Amy Poehler and Nick Offerman into the last season, and a touching one at that.

Amy Poehler is looking better and better.

His real name is Gary 
roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif
. I was just thinking that they should finish the show with him going by Jerry again which I THOUGHT it was his real name until now.

Last edited:
this past episode seemed rushed and just off for some reason.

ginuwine. :lol:

questlove at the end. :wow: :lol:

craig. :lol:

main cast wasn't as funny this time. and the tom/lucy bit was annoyingly bad.

and what was up with leslie's voice at the end? it was so deep.

Finally caught up with this season... not too bad.

It obviously feels rushed to set everyone up for their unique happy ending.. but it's still the same old Parks and I love all the references to "future" things 
laugh.gif

Yeah these last two episodes really did feel like a rushed ending is happening, but I'm still greatly enjoying it. 

:lol: @ Donna, "I'm going to freeze my head like Ted Williams, thaw it out in a couple hundred years and slap it on a robot, and continue ballin" :lol:

That Johnny Karate episode was freaking hilarious

I really liked these last two send off episodes, feels like how a show should end.

How many episodes are in this season? I knocked out all six season on Netflix and am on episode 3 of this season and I'm starting to get sad it's coming to an end.

Back
Top Bottom