OFFICIAL PATRICK EWING/ EWING ATHLETICS THREAD. VOL. THEY ARE OFFICIALLY BACK!

Vote on the Ewing Model you would like to see return!

• Asphalt

Votes: 4 10.5%
  • Boomer

Votes: 2 5.3%
  • Concept

Votes: 7 18.4%
  • Eclipse

• Extreme

Votes: 5 13.2%
  • Key

• Kross

• Orion

• Prizm

Votes: 5 13.2%
  • Rogue

Votes: 18 47.4%
  • Street New York City

Votes: 6 15.8%
  • Swatt

• Total voters
I e-mailed EwingAthletics back in October about the 33 Center Hi's and the Rogue's and they said "stay tuned" with a winking smiley
wink.gif
Hopefully the Rogues come out sooner than later, feel like they'll make us wait for the black/purple color way and give us some "retro+" color ways for lack of a better word. Or even with the AJ 8s in 2017, but who knows since the Air Raids are coming out this year, the "straps" model would make sense for this year too. I JUST NEED THEM THINGS lol

i havent been on the ewing line as of yet i really only want 2 models but these are fire but im partial to green anyway and im part irish
white laces needed imo

Last edited:
I e-mailed EwingAthletics back in October about the 33 Center Hi's and the Rogue's and they said "stay tuned" with a winking smiley :wink:

I guess we just sit back and wait for an update

Hopefully the Rogues come out sooner than later, feel like they'll make us wait for the black/purple color way and give us some "retro+" color ways for lack of a better word. Or even with the AJ 8s in 2017, but who knows since the Air Raids are coming out this year, the "straps" model would make sense for this year too. I JUST NEED THEM THINGS lol

Me too man!

+

Plus them Patty Ewings are :pimp: I have to pass though. I'm recouping from February's releases.

Back
Top Bottom