OFFICIAL PATRICK EWING/ EWING ATHLETICS THREAD. VOL. THEY ARE OFFICIALLY BACK!

Vote on the Ewing Model you would like to see return!

• Asphalt

Votes: 4 10.5%
  • Boomer

Votes: 2 5.3%
  • Concept

Votes: 7 18.4%
  • Eclipse

• Extreme

Votes: 5 13.2%
  • Key

• Kross

• Orion

• Prizm

Votes: 5 13.2%
  • Rogue

Votes: 18 47.4%
  • Street New York City

Votes: 6 15.8%
  • Swatt

• Total voters

Not for everyone, look at the eur size tag and compared to US, fr: i wear a size 8.5 US and my eur size is 42 cm , the size 9 in ewings is eur 42, so u might wanna size up UNLESS you like the snug fit
I do not like the snug fit. I will try them on in store in another color asap and then order online when I figured my size out

Ewingathletics.com is going to do an online release of the 33 HI St Patricks Day on 3/17 at 12 noon EST and they are giving away signed shoes too to random customers. They also are gonna have Ewing X Mitchell & Ness X NY Knicks Tshirts too

Reactions: alp
I have wide feet but going tts is comfortable to me, the other styles of ewings I needed to go a full size up.

What does UK sizing have to do with tts? UK sizing is 1 size down from US sizes you need to aquire but they ain't made smaller.
Rhetorical statement... but if you ACTUALLY LOOK at the size you wear in shoes on the size tag, its converted into four different sizes or more (some shoes have more). Your truest size you wear is the truest eur size u wear.

Could possibly somethin may have to zoom.. but I made my point though :wink:

Last edited:
What does UK sizing have to do with tts? UK sizing is 1 size down from US sizes you need to aquire but they ain't made smaller.
Rhetorical statement... but if you ACTUALLY LOOK at the size you wear in shoes on the size tag, its converted into four different sizes or more (some shoes have more). Your truest size you wear is the truest eur size u wear.

Could possibly somethin may have to zoom.. but I made my point though :wink:
Your point still doesn't suffice enough to me, he asked if these were true to size and you bring up European sizes and by the way I'm British so trying to school me was pointless. A shoe can be your size but fits tight, just like the lebrons also like some Jordans fitting too big. It all depends on the mold of the shoe and how it was crafted, not what was written on the label hence people asking how a shoe fits.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom