OFFICIAL PATRICK EWING/ EWING ATHLETICS THREAD. VOL. THEY ARE OFFICIALLY BACK!

Vote on the Ewing Model you would like to see return!

• Asphalt

Votes: 4 10.5%
  • Boomer

Votes: 2 5.3%
  • Concept

Votes: 7 18.4%
  • Eclipse

• Extreme

Votes: 5 13.2%
  • Key

• Kross

• Orion

• Prizm

Votes: 5 13.2%
  • Rogue

Votes: 18 47.4%
  • Street New York City

Votes: 6 15.8%
  • Swatt

• Total voters
Just got these Friday...... Waiting on my St.Patricks. I had to scout all day/night to find both in size 13. I found some secret websites, though ; )

I'm not a sneakerhead or a "hype beast", but I do like certain colorways and sneakers, regardless of what they are and I do like having certain ones that's limited because I think it's dope. Who knows what these will be worth years from now.

Just got these Friday...... Waiting on my St.Patricks. I had to scout all day/night to find both in size 13. I found some secret websites, though ; )

I'm not a sneakerhead or a "hype beast", but I do like certain colorways and sneakers, regardless of what they are and I do like having certain ones that's limited because I think it's dope. Who knows what these will be worth years from now.
What secret websites bro!! Put a broda on

If I did that I wouldn't have the availability I have now haha, sorry man. I would clue you in, but tell you what, tell me what color/size you looking for, if they got them, I'll PM you. As long as you don't spread the link. Last thing I need is being forced to waste tons of money on FlightClub smh

I need the 33 hi black, blue and jamaica size 13

Lol @ secret websites, obviously they're not secret if sizes are gone. All power to you though, I rather help people than coming in here saying I got a site that can help someone out but won't tell. Before you assume I'm salty I have every colorway already.
Uh.... If the sizes were gone I wouldn't have been able to order my pairs. Also, I sent the site out to dude, hence him thanking me, so that invalidates the second part of your claim. If I didn't want to give up the link, why would I mention it in the first place? Also, I don't care if you have all of the colorways. Seems like you just want to boast about having them. Get over yourself and make sense, lol.

Lol @ secret websites, obviously they're not secret if sizes are gone. All power to you though, I rather help people than coming in here saying I got a site that can help someone out but won't tell. Before you assume I'm salty I have every colorway already.
Uh.... If the sizes were gone I wouldn't have been able to order my pairs. Also, I sent the site out to dude, hence him thanking me, so that invalidates the second part of your claim. If I didn't want to give up the link, why would I mention it in the first place? Also, I don't care if you have all of the colorways. Seems like you just want to boast about having them. Get over yourself and make sense, lol.
Never said your size was sold out and you specifically stated you would see if the size the gentleman wants was in stock hence the comment about sizes selling.
2. You stated it being a secret instead of just posting so my comment is valid, if you want to just help people out you would have just posted the site like everyone else in here but you claimed to have a secret sites and you was keeping it that way so it's you who was boasting.
3. I post what I come across, info or websites. I don't need to boast seeing I've helped people to get the same shoes I have so it wouldn't really make sense, why mention having secret sites if you intend to help? Not a secret if you're willing to give links. No site is secret, may not be frequented but it isn't a secret if you found it.

Last edited:
Never said your size was sold out and you specifically stated you would see if the size the gentleman want was in stock hence the comment about sizes selling. 2 you stated it being a secret instead of just posting so my comment is valid, if you want to just help people out you would have just posted the site like everyone else in here but you claimed to have a secret sites and you was keeping it that way so it's you who was boasting. 3 I post what I come across, info or websites. I don't need to boast seeing I've helped people to get the same shoes I have so it wouldn't really make sense, why mention having secret sites if you intend to help? Not secret if you're willing to give links. No site is secret, may not be frequented but it isn't a secret if you found it.
1. That made no sense

2. And the difference between posting and PM'ing is what? Also, if I kept it that way, he wouldn't have the link. Invalid, again. If you act upon what everyone else is doing, then that means you'd jump off of a bridge if everyone else did it, too. If I didn't want to share it, that's my choice, anyways. It doesn't say "Official Share Links To Buy Ewings Thread".

3. You don't need to boast, but felt the need to tell everyone you had every pair. Make sense next time, lol. Obviously it's not a secret website, hence the wink. You're butthurt because I didn't post a link. Cry a river, build a bridge and get over it. You're acting like a female.

Also, you've failed to tell me why I would mention a website I wanted to keep to myself....IF I WANTED TO  KEEP IT TO MYSELF.

Never said your size was sold out and you specifically stated you would see if the size the gentleman want was in stock hence the comment about sizes selling. 2 you stated it being a secret instead of just posting so my comment is valid, if you want to just help people out you would have just posted the site like everyone else in here but you claimed to have a secret sites and you was keeping it that way so it's you who was boasting. 3 I post what I come across, info or websites. I don't need to boast seeing I've helped people to get the same shoes I have so it wouldn't really make sense, why mention having secret sites if you intend to help? Not secret if you're willing to give links. No site is secret, may not be frequented but it isn't a secret if you found it.
1. That made no sense
2. And the difference between posting and PM'ing is what? Also, if I kept it that way, he wouldn't have the link. Invalid, again. If you act upon what everyone else is doing, then that means you'd jump off of a bridge if everyone else did it, too. If I didn't want to share it, that's my choice, anyways. It doesn't say "Official Share Links To Buy Ewings Thread".
3. You don't need to boast, but felt the need to tell everyone you had every pair. Make sense next time, lol. Obviously it's not a secret website, hence the wink. You're butthurt because I didn't post a link. Cry a river, build a bridge and get over it. You're acting like a female.

Also, you've failed to tell me why I would mention a website I wanted to keep to myself....IF I WANTED TO  KEEP IT TO MYSELF.
That's why I mentioned I have all the colorways, to prevent the notion I was salty or B.hurt.
You're contradicting yourself now, read what you initially wrote and that'll answer the silly questions you're asking me. You say you have secret sites, then say you wouldn't have the availability if you shared and on top of that you only cop limited because they might be worth something in a few years lol. This is done and nothing you type will make a difference, you feel the need to justify yourself and it's really not going to work.

Last edited:
That's why I mentioned I have all the colorways, to prevent the notion I was salty or B.hurt.
You're contradicting yourself now, read what you initially wrote and that'll answer the silly questions you're asking me. You say you have secret sites, then say you wouldn't have the availability if you shared and on top of that you only cop limited because they might be worth something in a few years lol. This is done and nothing you type will make a difference, you feel the need to justify yourself and it's really not going to work.
LOL, look kid, I don't know you, nor do I care about you. Apparently I'm in your head and I don't know why. Also, how "I do like having certain ones that's limited because I think it's dope. Who knows what these will be worth years from now" transforms into "I only cop limited because they might be worth something in a few years" is beyond me, lol. I understand you want to be a female, which is fine, it's 2014, you can be whatever you want, but I'm not feeding into your obsession with me, lol. I'm a grown man. Why would I let some random blogger tell me what I should/shouldn't be doing. Jump off, lol. Notice you're the only one complaining. That's because everyone else who asked for the link, has it.

Center Hi available at WestNYC.

ewing_center_blu_profile_large.jpg

http://www.westnyc.com/collections/frontpage/products/ewing-athletics-center-hi-blue-orange

ewing_center_blk_profile_large.jpg

http://www.westnyc.com/collections/frontpage/products/ewing-athletics-center-hi-black-white

Ewing are and will continue to be a big hit as a jordan alternative... Personally id love to find some air pippen 2's in my size

I'm holding off on Ewings for a while, only pair I NEED right now are the Rogue's and I don't see those dropping this year. Maybe even some white/black or black/black Extreme Hi's, maybe some Baseline's, maybe some Domain Hi's, maybe some Warriors or Empires .... Who am I kidding, I need a ton of Ewings.
Ewing are and will continue to be a big hit as a jordan alternative... Personally id love to find some air pippen 2's in my size
I personally like more Ewing Models than I do Jordan models.

Back
Top Bottom