[Official Philadelphia 76ers Thread] - Show Ya Luv!

Hmmm that makes sense with Thad but still lol. N I swear it seems like Igoudala doesnt want us to win he shoots those dumb shots. I hate him more than ever after this series n if they lose the series, I'm calling for his head lol

I would love to start an Andre Iguodala Unappreciation Thread, even if it's just me posting in there 
mad.gif
. If you're a Sixer fan and you actually like him, then I hate you. He !+@+!!% blows. We could easily get a Corey Brewer/Ronnie Brewer/Ariza/Tony Allen type dude to do his job for 1/4 of the money. Did anyone else think "here it goes again, THIS is the team that I remember going on that losing streak in the regular season" as soon as Iguodala starting running his point forward @*#% and forcing up contesting jumpers on Deng in the 1st quarter? I knew it was a wrap literally as soon as that started happening. And Thad is an awful matchup with ANY one of the Bulls frontcourt guys. Collins might as well barely even put the guy out there because he's meaningless out there against Gibson, Boozer or Asik. He's too weak for any of them. He's getting embarrassed every time he's on the floor. Doug Collins better not start on his Evil Genius @*#% again now where he thinks that Lavoy Allen and Meeks are a better fit in the starting lineup than Turner and Hawes. If Turner and Jrue aren't aggressive like they were the rest of this series next game then this series is a wrap. The Bulls will win in Chicago in Game 7.

Start that Igoudala thread cuz I hate him too. N i dont think its jus Thad that is too weak against the Bulls front court but the whole team is. We havent had a physical player since like Reggie Evans smh. I actually woulda loved if we drafted my boy Kenneth Faried cuz hes physical, can rebound n is extremely athletic. We need to fix that in this years draft, either that or get an explosive offensive player. Also Turner is way too up & down for my liking, if he can stay consistently good then we'll be fine but if not...smh

Nah you start the Iguodala thread I'm too lazy 
laugh.gif
. Maybe we should wait til the end of this series. Because if we end up losing I'm starting that thread with ZERO hesitation.

Sounds like plan lol. Hopefully he wakes up in game 6 n actually starts making a difference cuz it seems like he even when puts up a good stat line, it feels like he had NO effect on the game whatsoever

All I want him to do is play lights out defense, sprint out on the break and swing the ball back to Jrue and Evan. And cut back door for lobs once in a while. That is it.

The playoffs are all about matchups, and both these coaches know that. Any time Doug makes the move to Thad, Thibs counters with Taj. The Bulls know Thad is a weak post defender and will immediately try to get him in a post situation where Taj will be aggressive and look to score. Either he scores, gets fouled, or forces a 2x and it's normally a successful possession for them. Some matchups just aren't gonna go our way.

On the other hand, when we start Ev at the 2, I believe we have the advantage at both the guard spots, and a slight edge at the 3 with Lu working on 1 arm. Ev can handle CJ, and I love Jrue on Rip (as you saw in the first quarter where Rip was ineffective--Jrue had 3 blocks in like 2 minutes. Lol wheres that defensive intensity been ALL year?) The wild card is definitely the Luol/Iggy matchup. Both are players who pride themselves on the defensive end and normally struggle when relied on to score the rock. When Luol banked in that 18 footer to beat the shot clock in the first quarter you could see it was going to be that type of night. Gotta tip the hat, he played well, while Iggy was
sick.gif

Brand/Boozer is somehow a wash because Boozer either likes to disappear and duck in the post like he's 6'6, or shoot that god awful over head jumper from the perimeter. I was realy hoping Elton would carry them with his mid-range jumper tonight, but no one had it.

Hawes has been playing like fools gold lately. Hopefully the new management isn't suckered into giving him any long term deals tying up precious cap space. It is difficult to find quality bigs, especially with how reliant Doug's system is on big men, but there has to be someone else they can find.

I'm sure Noah will be back on Thursday night, he was on the bench without a cast and I think he warmed up before the game for a while. If we can get back to where it was Jrue and Evan's team, and Iggy was a late option, I like our chances. If Iggy pulls the point forward type %*% I can very well see 7.

Gotta keep our composure and can't get sucked into playing their game. And did anyone else see Taj elbow Brand? And Ken calls a double T, what a joke he was tonight.

Originally Posted by Buc Em

All I want him to do is play lights out defense, sprint out on the break and swing the ball back to Jrue and Evan. And cut back door for lobs once in a while. That is it.

Times like this I hope he's on the plane peeping NT and reads this exact statement haha. It's crazy how athletic he is, yet he's so poor at attacking the rim. Transition is one thing, but when there's bodies in the paint how frustrating is it to see him jump up cuffing the ball, spinning around, turning his body, attempting the absolute toughest shot he can take.
roll.gif
Come on man just go strong and convert.

Thad was getting torn apart by Taj Gibson. Dude was just toying with him. We have all the talent in the world, dudes just need to step up. Jrue needs to start playing like a point guard instead of thinking he's a shooting guard/Westbrook type player. He honestly takes some of the most boneheaded shots and it just blatantly reveals his immaturity and the amount of learning he has to do.

We'll know very early in the game on Thursday whether or not we're going to win. I can always tell with the Sixers. As soon as Iguodala starts getting on his dumb $@!* it sucks the confidence right out of Jrue and Evan. If he does that early on in the 1st quarter I'll call it right away that we're not going to win the game. Can't believe Lavoy Allen looked like he was the only player that actually showed up early tonight. They need to get their confidence back in the next day and a half.

Originally Posted by jordanfreek45

Times like this I hope he's on the plane peeping NT and reads this exact statement haha. It's crazy how athletic he is, yet he's so poor at attacking the rim. Transition is one thing, but when there's bodies in the paint how frustrating is it to see him jump up cuffing the ball, spinning around, turning his body, attempting the absolute toughest shot he can take.
roll.gif
Come on man just go strong and convert.

He does exactly what I said really good. He's one of the best in the league at doing those things. But when he goes out of his way to tear the flow of the game apart is when Collins should just take his !%+ out the game. I swear no coach we've had has had the balls to do that to him. Why he's on some pedestal is beyond me.

Only players i really like on this team is ET, Hawes, and Lou. 

Jrue and Iggy are the most frustrating to watch. really.

I would love to start an Andre Iguodala Unappreciation Thread, even if it's just me posting in there 
mad.gif
. If you're a Sixer fan and you actually like him, then I hate you. He !+@+!!% blows. We could easily get a Corey Brewer/Ronnie Brewer/Ariza/Tony Allen type dude to do his job for 1/4 of the money. Did anyone else think "here it goes again, THIS is the team that I remember going on that losing streak in the regular season" as soon as Iguodala starting running his point forward @*#% and forcing up contesting jumpers on Deng in the 1st quarter? I knew it was a wrap literally as soon as that started happening. And Thad is an awful matchup with ANY one of the Bulls frontcourt guys. Collins might as well barely even put the guy out there because he's meaningless out there against Gibson, Boozer or Asik. He's too weak for any of them. He's getting embarrassed every time he's on the floor. Doug Collins better not start on his Evil Genius @*#% again now where he thinks that Lavoy Allen and Meeks are a better fit in the starting lineup than Turner and Hawes. If Turner and Jrue aren't aggressive like they were the rest of this series next game then this series is a wrap. The Bulls will win in Chicago in Game 7.

Well you hate my friend cause he thinks Iggy is the best player on the team and think people just like to hate on him. I say he's ok but that contract really haunts him on top of his offensive play at times. Philaball you just started watching the Sixers this year? Lol Hawes/ET your favorites man we need to get you some new favorites unless you just into avg never will be a star players. ET has played better but honestly think this is about his ceiling which isn't bad at all. Hawes is just straight up decent not a game changer(even though he's played nice this series esp when Asik is on him) at all. Lou cool but his only prob is he's what Ben Gordon was kinda to the Bulls. Instant O and that's it but he's real good at it though just wish he would work on his D just not this series

IGGGYYYYYY SUCKS

Most frustrating player to ever watch and he plays for my favorite team.
indifferent.gif

If its not a dunk dude cannot finish at the rim whatsoever, saw him missed so many bunnies last night. Don't even get me started with his non jump shooting %!%, and every FT he takes is cringe worthy.

Originally Posted by PhilBalla09

Only players i really like on this team is ET, Hawes, and Lou. 

Jrue and Iggy are the most frustrating to watch. really.

Jrue just pisses me off sometimes when he's still out there playing all slow and smooth when we NEED him to attack. Like I know he can blow past his man or create some type of shot, but instead he'll just dribble around for a little bit, go around a pick, do a couple crossovers then pass the ball off to Iguodala or someone else for a contested shot at the end of the shot clock. I LOVE the Jrue that showed up in this series besides most of last game. He's only been the Jrue I dislike in tiny doses. The minute Iguodala takes ONE damn jumper next game......
mad.gif
. I might flip a ++!*#*# table or throw a chair or some *#$@.

Jrues not aggressive enough, Iggy needs to chill with his Kobedala mess and Elton Brand needs to show up. Evan and Jrue need to keep attacking non stop. They are the catalysts to our offense. I mean we played good D last night but we couldn't shoot (surprise surprise)..If we come out shooting well we blow Chicago outta the water tomorrow. Luol Deng aint gonna be making those miracle shots all game.

Yeah one good thing is there's no way Deng is gonna be making those ridiculous shots again next game and I highly doubt that Boozer will come close to duplicating what he did. I think Jrue and Evan and Hawes will be back in their comfort zone in Philly tomorrow night. But if Iguodala lets Deng drop 20+ @%@*+%! points and Brand lets Boozer do what he did..........something in my house will be getting broken. Those two having great games again is the ONLY shot the Bulls have at winning.

Yeah one good thing is there's no way Deng is gonna be making those ridiculous shots again next game and I highly doubt that Boozer will come close to duplicating what he did. I think Jrue and Evan and Hawes will be back in their comfort zone in Philly tomorrow night. But if Iguodala lets Deng drop 20+ @%@*+%! points and Brand lets Boozer do what he did..........something in my house will be getting broken. Those two having great games again is the ONLY shot the Bulls have at winning.

I agree with you about Boozer and Deng but at least Boozer should have a great game. That's a reason us Bulls fans are mad at dude honestly its no reason why he shouldn't have the advantage on Hawes/Brand. Deng no way dude hitting those types of shots next game I'm hoping the D can replicate this performance and we don't go on the 10 min scoring droughts.

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

HOW WE WON I HAVE NO IDEA....WE DIDNT DESERVE IT...BUT I'LL TAKE IT

As much as I hate Iggy, dude came up real real big at the end
pimp.gif
. And to think tickets to this game were $6

yooo i thought that bulls player got fouled on the last shot doe....i almost went from
pimp.gif
to
frown.gif

BUT MY MANS ANDRE....man this is really satisfying somehow but this game was UGLY
ima say this, if andre f'n iguodala makes 2 out of 2 clutch free throws...we just have to win it....thad had a terrible game but that awkward layup in the clutch was ill

Back
Top Bottom