laugh.gif

Co-sign.
laugh.gif

a couple i took with my phone
not even close to being as good as some of yours but i'll share anyway

1235nhy.jpg

23m0p51.jpg

Originally Posted by Kickmatic23

i wanna get my first dSLR... should i not go with the D40 because it only takes AF-S/ AF-I lenses?

Found a few good prices on that too
.. IS it worth it though ?

IDK enough about DSLRs to just go and buy one... I use a simple 35mm film SLR with two buttons and a manual
pimp.gif
ohwell.gif
. I dont wanna drop 400+ on a camera yet

Picked up a couple new components for my hassy.

photo26ei9as0.jpg

D-40 Flash (nothing like the Nikon Camera
laugh.gif
, costs quite a bit more than one.
laugh.gif
) and PM-5 Viewfinder. Flash has TTL feature and is bulb so even w/ justtesting it w/ Polaroid film today was definitely impressed. Only problem is my camera now weighs about 7-8lbs…

found some ooooold pics from 2003 taken with my point and shoot canon powershot a300

and re edited em.

2569420633_6fbd61b3de_o.jpg

2570217658_0ca26ca13d_o.jpg

and a trial shot with an actual diy rig....my past rig shots were just off of tripod...this one i actually tried building it...but as you can see .. the resultisnt that good.....i need a more rigid support for it....

2572595124_41f01ac5a1_o.jpg

dumping out my memory card and came across these two

don't care much for the quality on this one, but the subject was pretty interesting

it was in one of the neighborhoods in my area...thing is, i don't live in one of those rich areas so it was very odd seeing it...i saw it in somebody'sbackyard from the main road and u-turned, snuck into there backyard and snapped a couple of shots...i have more pics, but i was gonna dump them on my pc andmake a thread about it later

there was a thunderstorm here in Toronto so I quickly snapped some shots.

Shot with Canon Rebel XT, kit lens...I am in serious need of some wide angle lenses but don't have the money
ohwell.gif

dm328w.jpg

2niy2w1.jpg

5ckrqq.jpg

Damn...some awesome pics as of late. Well, after 27 years of living in the Bay Area, I finally got to go to a Giants game.
dz9tgy.jpg

idk if i posted these yet, but i like it
smile.gif

sole lovely

2580787435_760b59ee18_o.jpg

only if she had different colored eyes other than brown. haha <3

2581615124_6fba424bce_o.jpg

Some shots from when I went back home (St.Thomas USVI) last summer:

Pic from my bedroom window:

Leaving the country on the way to town:

At the beach:

Another beach:

Anyone have the Tamron 17-50mm or the Canon 17-40mm L? I debating which lens I should get as I'm in a dire need of a wide angle lens...
ohwell.gif

^ if u have APS-C body, get an ef-s 17-55mm IS USM (unless u shoot in inclement weather)

Back
Top Bottom