Official Photography Thread: Vol. ICan'tFindTheLastOne

sony alpha a350k really worth it over the a300k ?

I get the 350k for around $450 and the 300k for about $380 ..corporate discount OWWW
pimp.gif

They both have the anti-shake and LCD viewfinder..which I need because I have bad vision and alot of my shots on my film SLR went to poop
indifferent.gif

Price difference ain't a major thing to me, I just wanna know if I'm missing out on alot by going with the a300k ?

does anyone use the Canon Rebel XT or the Nikon D40? Both of them are under $480 and seem to have good reviews. Do any NTers use either one of these cameras?

2579155279_afc002b195.jpg

A picture i took of my boys car in San Jose.
And if you look at the sky it really is that color because of all the fires in Santa Cruz.

^did those fires ever calm down yet? i'm out here in Seaside and can't tell if the smoke cleared out of the sky bc of all the fog

Originally Posted by SJSneakerheadIII

does anyone use the Canon Rebel XT or the Nikon D40? Both of them are under $480 and seem to have good reviews. Do any NTers use either one of these cameras?
I was going to say Quick uses an XT but not anymore. Dope pick-up my dude. I think after buying my XTi, I should have gotten the 40D. Not sure why butI just want a big camera.
Took this our of boredom:

2hp6978.jpg

nice HIN pics, thats a nsx right? sick!

fongstar - nice 50mm pickup, thats def one of the lens im looking at gettin, love the DOV of those

im so stupid, idnoe why i would think thats a nsx, maybe cuz i was talking to my friend about them today hahaa

Originally Posted by ii2cky

im so stupid, idnoe why i would think thats a nsx, maybe cuz i was talking to my friend about them today hahaa

heh..nsx also has the veilside fortune kit...thats why.
glasses.gif

Originally Posted by Mr Fongstarr

I was going to say Quick uses an XT but not anymore. Dope pick-up my dude. I think after buying my XTi, I should have gotten the 40D. Not sure why but I just want a big camera.
hehe yeah thank you sir!....i finally got it...ive been wanting to upgrade for quite some time now...my rebel XT has served its purpose for 3.5yrs.

Originally Posted by ii2cky

nice HIN pics, thats a nsx right? sick!

fongstar - nice 50mm pickup, thats def one of the lens im looking at gettin, love the DOV of those

So far it's been a cool lens but very limited as far as shooting goes. The thing is not wide for nothing, and I am not used to using a prime lens so Iam always kind of moving around since I can't zoom in and out. You pay for what you get but it's just fun to use something other then a kit lens.

So NT, I want to be a Polaroid Instant Camera. Yes i realize that Polaroid is going to stop manufacturing these, but i've still come across some.

Which model would be the best and easiet to come by?

I seen this Polaroind One Step Close up
is that one any good?

Thanks

Originally Posted by funkyfreshfelix

So NT, I want to be a Polaroid Instant Camera. Yes i realize that Polaroid is going to stop manufacturing these, but i've still come across some.

Which model would be the best and easiet to come by?

I seen this Polaroind One Step Close up
is that one any good?

Thanks
My lil lady friend found polariod camera and I bought film for it (mostly cause she wants to use the camera even though I know it's an awfulcamera.
laugh.gif
) and it was actually more expensive than the professional polariod film like for the polariod back for my hassy thats actually far more consistentand overall better film. I pay like $22 for 20 shots (2 packs of 10) of like 690 polariod film for my polariod back for my hassy and quite good film. If youcan find a polariod camera that will take that that's the route I would go as so I'm told polariod and possibly later fuji will still continue to makethe film as it's used in great deal by medium and large format film photographers. The film for most run of the mill just polariod cameras like my girlfound is 600 polariod film most places that I checked camera stores or otherwise it's upwards of $15 for 10 shots.. that being because they've actuallyalready stopped making that so you're buying a product thats clearly in limited supply with actually decent demand from people like yourself and others.

Okay well I'll try to look for some in a decent price range, for I am a jobless highschool student lol.

But are you saying that they're going to stop producing the film? Or the product?

EDIT
is in produc i mean like the cameras, sorry if that cuased confusion

Originally Posted by Nike Star Jay

Originally Posted by mjbetch

idk if i posted these yet, but i like it
smile.gif

sole lovely

\

only if she had different colored eyes other than brown. haha <3

\

This is the girl in your avy, right?

She's hot.
pimp.gif
Just a heads up, the black/white picture is gonna be my avy soon...

hahahahah yeah that's my girlfriend.

you wouldnt be the first. hahaha

Just some new shots...c & c is mandatory
laugh.gif

n8229793_36341234_6371.jpg

Little brother

n8229793_36341233_5855.jpg

Meter at Rutgers University

n8229793_36341232_5350.jpg

self portrait

n8229793_36341373_1416.jpg

Coach sneakers. Love 'em.

n8229793_36341413_7365.jpg

Birds at Arch

n8229793_36341414_7858.jpg

Center City

n8229793_36341415_8383.jpg

The typical

n8229793_36341417_9410.jpg

On My Way Home. I really like this one, but the colors seem to have dulled down from uploading it.
frown.gif

again, c&c is greatly appreciated

just got a D40. can anyone recommend some good lenses that wont burn a hole in my pocket? Preferrably a good zoom.

Nikon Nikkor AF-S DX 18-200 VR Lens F 3.5-5.6

Back
Top Bottom