Official Photography Thread: Vol. ICan'tFindTheLastOne

yosemitecopywq8.jpg

AFRIKA

You are a photographer in an open free world with your camera or your RC-cameratruck shooting photos from all kind of animals you are able tofind in Africas wildlife.

The photos you made are saved like a lexicon where you can find all data about this animal and real taken documentations.

This game is developed for people who want to see Africa and the vegetation but can't travel there in their live.

It's like an big animallexicon about Africas vegetation!

This is a shot I have tried to perfect many times, and here is my best and most recent attempt. LMK what you guys think.

About 3-400 I'm heading to Belize around December and want to take quality pictures of the fam and the views of the ruins/beaches/jungles

Originally Posted by TmAk15

About 3-400 I'm heading to Belize around December and want to take quality pictures of the fam and the views of the ruins/beaches/jungles

Nikon D40, Canon Rebel XT. You might be able to get one of those for under $400 used or maybe even brand new.

Originally Posted by SaNTi0321

Originally Posted by TmAk15

Nikon D40, Canon Rebel XT. You might be able to get one of those for under $400 used or maybe even brand new.
Yup you can't go wrong with either of these. I have a rebel xti (slightly more expensive, but if you like photography i would recommend it),but the xt and nikon D40 and both great cameras.

Since we recommending cams...

My budget is around a G...no more than 1300. Never owned a DSLR before...what do you ya'll think I should look at?

Originally Posted by lnMyMind

My budget is around a G...no more than 1300. Never owned a DSLR before...what do you ya'll think I should look at?
From least to Greatest...

Nikon D80, Canon Rebel XSi, Nikon D300, Canon 40D, or wait it out for a Nikon D90, or a Canon 50D.

Originally Posted by lnMyMind

it really depends if you go body only or you want to pick up a kit. if you want a body only, i'd suggest a D80 or an XSi and cop a solid lensto go w/ the body. if you want a kit, i'd suggest a 40D/50D (if you can wait) or a D300.

blah!

I just started with photography , bought me a Nikon D60 a few weeks ago.. was my ISO to high (800) ? cause the 2 last ones are a bit grainy .. like i said imnew to this .. aprreciate help
smile.gif

do you guys take the filter of when you take night shots ? ok thanks..

x0sowh.jpg

5losxy.jpg

Downtown St.Paul
qqxu2p.jpg

Downtown St.Paul

Back
Top Bottom