Official Photography Thread: Vol. ICan'tFindTheLastOne

Hey NT, I'll be in Cambodia for a month+ so I was wondering if anyone knew about accessories that you can dump your photos into since I wont have access toa computer. Maybe a external hard drive or something. Any suggestions because .raw files are huge!

Originally Posted by Kickmatic23

xbanhxbaox who's that girl

roll.gif
I didn't want to OD by asking - But yeah I was wondering that myself.. yums!!!!!

Originally Posted by xbanhxbaox

wow, lots of good stuff in the thread. I'll contribute some of my work..

3145458177_32781e8484_o.jpg

imma stop here.. im not sure if there's a max photo count for each post or not. dont wanna flood the page.
OMGGGGGGGGG

YOU PHOTO'D JERI LEE!?!??!?!?!

Kickmatic23 wrote:
here are some more pics.. none are that good at all.. C&C is welcome as always

1. I like 1 and 3 best .. it seems as you was using a high ISO because of the grain but its all good ..

there's a few things I would of have done different .. probably switch to a smaller aperture to get a better DOF on the 1st shot and I probably would work on that plane better .. to have it almost entering the frame instead of half way man ..

something like this

But man those are nice for just getting the camera .. all hand held? .. we should link up one day in Queens (NO %*$!) so we can snap a few pictures of the landmarks..... Maybe this weekend!
    nikefiend68

3198906004_9cc898fe24.jpg

OMG I LOVE THIS FOR REAL!

Originally Posted by mjbetch

imma stop here.. im not sure if there's a max photo count for each post or not. dont wanna flood the page.
OMGGGGGGGGG

I know right? Damn you!!!

yo rap are you able to connect to Flickr? I can connect to everything expet that and photobucket sucks and I dont know anything else for pictures!

Flickr's working fine for me. I use Photobucket when hosting my photos simply because they retain the EXIF info unlike Flickr. Also, I see now problemswith image quality when using Photobucket. If most of your stuff is on Flickr though, I understand...but yeah man, it's working for me. If you want totemporarily host, tinypic..com can do the job. It also maintains the EXIF data.

Thanks Boriqua...I was wandering around and saw the relfection on the ground and had to set up my tri-pod, luckily the kids stuck around!!

Originally Posted by nikefiend68

Thanks Boriqua...I was wandering around and saw the relfection on the ground and had to set up my tri-pod, luckily the kids stuck around!!

stuck around? they made completed the photo .. look at the girl bending down .. its like she is looking straight up at the tower .. crazy

Rap

I don't know .. I tried a pano and uploaded in photobucket and when i posted it .. it compressed it to damn much and when I was comparing flickr to it ..photobucket just looked worst ..

Does anyone here use a Lens Pen? I'm thinking about getting one that's bundled w/ a Giottos Rocket since my cousin lost my 1st Rocket. Does the end w/the flat brush work well? And it doesn't look like the end w/ the retractable brush has a cover. Does it pick up any dirt while it's retracted?
41B7h%2BBuq3L._AA280_.jpg

VIXIV wrote:
Does anyone here use a Lens Pen? I'm thinking about getting one that's bundled w/ a Giottos Rocket since my cousin lost my 1st Rocket. Does the end w/ the flat brush work well? And it doesn't look like the end w/ the retractable brush has a cover. Does it pick up any dirt while it's retracted?
41B7h%2BBuq3L._AA280_.jpg

I have one but I cant be any help because I only used it once and Im glad you reminded me because I was meaning to clean my lens today.

I know the bottom has a cap and the top is retractable .. I dont see it picking up dirt and the bottom has like a little tint to it ..

P.S. Just picked that rocket blower up over the weekend with a package that included a month subs of Photo Mag or something like that ..

Originally Posted by Rap Sizzle

Originally Posted by mjbetch

OMGGGGGGGGG

I know right? Damn you!!!

haha, I shoot nightclubs and she was a gogo dancer there. She was nice enough to pose for me a few times. I ran into her backstage later that night. She'sa nice girl, not to mention gorgeous.

heres some older stuff:

This one was back in my point & shoot days:

Originally Posted by elboricua 6

I don't know what to recommend but I have 190XProB and 488RC2 and I love it .. While doing my research I can tell you that this combination was the overwhelming favorite and suggested. I believe a few people here has it as well .. but I have yet to do a pano so I cant tell you from experience

that reminds me .. pano to do next ..
happy.gif
.. I have to figure out how to do it though
So I went out and did it last night .....

Without proper WB - Forgot

3199930746_9e90dd0fef_b.jpg

With proper WB - Which one you like?

3200219552_7721645b20_b.jpg

Boardwalk

3200094328_1ea15505b2_o.jpg

Same image but cropped - Which one you like better? As you can see i fixed the glares on the original picture but left it on this one so you can see somepictures benefit from PS.

3199249335_b7e3a7519a.jpg

I wanted to make the viewer blurry, but it was so damn cold I forgot to change my AF and I think it focused back on the viewer and the bridge is not as sharp.. but i had a aperture of 9 too so??

3200094630_b4c5da5061_o.jpg

Going home I saw this next to a light post - probably the local bums trying to keep warm ..

3199249031_60ea7ce902_o.jpg

C&C is always welcome mang and you can hit me on anything and everything you don't like - I DON'T MIND!

Oh forgot the empire HDR .. it suck so much when there are no clouds .. and WB was off so it was harder to correct!

3200127130_6968bde926_o.jpg

haha, I shoot nightclubs and she was a gogo dancer there. She was nice enough to pose for me a few times. I ran into her backstage later that night. She's a nice girl, not to mention gorgeous.

heres some older stuff:
Lovely shot man. The silhouette makes the photo look great but the fact that you managed to capture the splash on their feet makes it amazing.

Originally Posted by damnitzdom

Hey NT, I'll be in Cambodia for a month+ so I was wondering if anyone knew about accessories that you can dump your photos into since I wont have access to a computer. Maybe a external hard drive or something. Any suggestions because .raw files are huge!

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom