Official Photography Thread: Vol. ICan'tFindTheLastOne

^^thanks for the ingo lauk but the question is - if I upload the image at 11500 x 4040 m/p - Flickr automaticly shrinks it down to the maximun free Flickrsize. For example lets say it's 1080x720 so if I pay to upgrade to pro will I have to reload the original image so I can get the 11500x4040 or is it storeand it will just let me choose that Original size ...

Thanks Kdwallace - I hope so - because lately I been uploading some big files and I will hate to upload them again ...

Originally Posted by elboricua 6

Quick question for those that have Flickr paid account. If I was to upgrade right now will all the photos that I uploaded show up with original size?? or will I have to upload them again??

Also, what other sites are suggested over Flickr?
Try Picasa......from google (free). It's really easy to organize.

Originally Posted by 165kicks

JPioneer - You can just crank the sharpness up in your camera if you shoot jpeg but i recommend to shoot RAW and then do it in PS instead. (In this size you can't really tell if they are sharp or not anyway.)

I would probably cropped the first photo from the left to get focus on the sunlight coming in on the wall/rail.

Aptekki, where is that? Finland?

Thank you.

Yeah apteekki is pharmacy in finnish
wink.gif

Cheapest decent lens (not that screw on stuff) is the Tokina 11-14mm. It's like $500 as apposed to the Nikon one that can be $600 or so.

with all the nonsense here I forgot to post the picture of the weekly task - LOL

I wanted to give another view and not a contemporary sunset - but whatever - feel free to comment on it - let me know what ya think ..

3253588295_643939edfc_o.jpg

i just got lucky - nice stuff... looks beautiful there, lucky you got to go!

boricua.. where'd you take that at?

Washington DC - what you dont like man? lol

BTW, I was reading the replies and apperantly one of mines didnt go thru - Got Lucky that beach in Guam is really nice - nice pictures man!

with all the nonsense here I forgot to post the picture of the weekly task - LOL

I wanted to give another view and not a contemporary sunset - but whatever - feel free to comment on it - let me know what ya think ..

man i really like this shot!!
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by backtotheknown

man i really like this shot!!
pimp.gif
It would be kind of cool if it was a welcome sign or something. It seems odd to have such a nice sunset and it says road closed.....it would addto it but dope photo.

I know what you mean Fong but my intentions were for the opposite of welcome something like

-" hey it looks so damn nice - wonder what's beyond?"
-"you will never know because the road is closed"

type of thing! ..

that's why the low angle and nothing beyond the horizon or road leading somewhere

I can definitely see it go both ways.......like a devil getting rejected to heaven or something.

Originally Posted by Kickmatic23

i just got lucky - nice stuff... looks beautiful there, lucky you got to go!

boricua.. where'd you take that at?

BTW, I was reading the replies and apperantly one of mines didnt go thru - Got Lucky that beach in Guam is really nice - nice pictures man!
Thanks guys...

BTW...I forgot to post pics from my own Task.
laugh.gif
I took some silhouettes I'll post them after I eat my lunch. I'm not but I think I took thembefore the assigned date that I made up.
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by Mr Fongstarr

Cheapest decent lens (not that screw on stuff) is the Tokina 11-14mm. It's like $500 as apposed to the Nikon one that can be $600 or so.
r0biiin I believe your question wasanswered!!!!

Originally Posted by r0biiin

Originally Posted by r0biiin

Can someone recommend me on a cheap fish eye lenses for my Nikon D40?
Anybody?
Fongstar made a suggestion but there's no such thing as a Tokina 11-14...I believe he meant 10-17:
Originally Posted by Mr Fongstarr

Anyway, you usually get what you pay for so I suggest staying away from those screw-on fisheyes that Opteka makes. The image quality they produceis horrible. You have the option of the Tokina 10-17 f/3.5-4.5 FE for about $530, the Sigma 15mm f/2.8 for about $600 and the Nikkor 10.5 f/2.8 for also about$600. You really can't go wrong with the Sigma or Nikkor. I suggest you try and get them used. You'll save a lot of money plus you won't lose toomuch should you choose the sell the lens. What are you planning to shoot with the fishy btw?

^ does anyone here know the different between a Diagonal Fisheye lens and Circular Fisheye?

Sigma got a diagonal fisheye and a circular fisheye...never heard of diagonal fisheye before, asian fishies maybe? JK.
laugh.gif
(im asian BTW)

and when it comes to fisheye lenses the is wider better? because I saw this lens Sigma 4.5mm F2.8 EX DC. 4.5 sounds hella wide but this lens is about a g-bone.

Just Got Lucky

Let me know what you know about this .. picture was just taken for you - SERIOUSLY Squid!
tongue.gif

3254054597_a060b345ed_b.jpg

yo that picture is nice, but the left side is throwing me off a little, dont know what it is though. and in other news, my 50mm f/1.8 should be here on fridayi cant wait to try it out.

I just found a Spotmatic Honeywell Pentax SLR camera in my crib.

I'm takin it to the local camera shop to get it checked out. I can't seem to open the film chamber tho.

Not my pic..
2347146411_567ba52da6_o.jpg

If it still works I'm have nothin but those cool artsy vintage pics
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

spaceball.gif

Back
Top Bottom