Official Photography Thread: Vol. ICan'tFindTheLastOne

elboricua 6 what was the link to info on lenses and other dslr information withsample pictures, what's the link again? Please post or PM, thanks!

7-10 days till I get my Canon 40D; I'm stoked.

Edit: I'll be needing a UV Filter for my 24-105, any suggestions as to what's decent priced and works well?

haha thanks on the change fong.

and yo, i'm definitely down for your portrait theme idea.

i need to get practicing because i don't know the first thing about portraits -_-

Originally Posted by elboricua 6

depend ..

there are like 4 types of Canon 70-200 f/4 and f/4 IS along with the f/2.8 and f/2.8 I and the difference are immense ... at least to me

Kick, I dont know if you have to wrap your camera up, however I dont - I'm a trooper .. I go wherever whenever to take a picture I like ... case in point today horrible weather and came home with a few I loved ..

to include this one ..

3324483618_d9abf560b5_o.jpg

Wow... love the tones
smokin.gif
... great capture... the fog makes it that muchmore doper... wouldn't have been the same without the fog.

(Sorry if it's too big)

3324542663_618741db3d_b.jpg

Originally Posted by Luong1209

elboricua 6 what was the link to info on lenses and other dslr information with sample pictures, what's the link again? Please post or PM, thanks!

7-10 days till I get my Canon 40D; I'm stoked.

Edit: I'll be needing a UV Filter for my 24-105, any suggestions as to what's decent priced and works well?

I have mad sites and I never bother to check them .. lol .. prime example this one

http://photozone.de/

Originally Posted by hares1370

just adding some photos i took with my new slr... im new to the dslr game so here goes.....

#1 Amazing at the stuff you normally would pass by without a second glance or even noticing it was there in the 1st place but pay close attention to now, huh?lol

#2 Like the way this came out ...

Sup_

Skate style shooting + Everyday life and surroundings = Dopeness.

Dig the videos Fong.

Peace.

I'm not exactly an expert on anything..and I just picked up a D60 a month ago and I took it to take some pics at this ice skating social

but how do i capture clear shots at like fast moving objects?

n1031160031_30122613_1451983.jpg

i tried focusing on my friend but she didn't come out as clear...

any help?

sorry if I don't make any sense..

hey sorry i kinda ditched on the pano theme day i was sick all that weekend
smh.gif

i just figured how to do these things on photoshop
what do you guys think?

i'm down for a portrait theme.. but i'd just be having trouble trying to find a subject for it.. kind of an introvert and don't know if anybody iknow would be down for it.. plus this is a busy week/weekend for me.. midterms and my lady and i's birthdays.. i'll try my best to participate though

so i was putting my bags in the trunk and i forgot i had my damn keys in it .. when i closed the freaking thing .. ugh .. i was/am pissed as fudge ... i cantget anyone up in here cause is a restricted area so i will be sleeping at work tonight .. yeap yeap .. i cant even use the work pc for NT because of firewalls.. ugh .. so my phone is the pc .. lol .. anyways..

for the guy askin about capturing fast moving objects .. i cant really see your picture good but to me it seems u did a decent job .. u need to increase theshutter speed .. u will do that by opening your lens more and/or increasing the iso .. however ur lens might nt be fast and high iso will lease to lots ofnoise...

im trying to figure out how im going to do this portrait .. i started looking for call girls to model for me ..
tongue.gif

p.s. rapsizzle my dude im waiting for u and that 85 1.2L let me know whats good .. lol

p.s.s. cherry blossom peak days are schedule to be april 3-7 or so .. make plans for DC .. my 1st one n i want to take advantage at all type of times yes

since i dont have my pc im stuck searching deals online and i dont know anything about nikon but by just comparing prices J&R has tthe Nikon D60 refurb for399.99 with free ground shipping

Originally Posted by j2o

Sup_

Skate style shooting + Everyday life and surroundings = Dopeness.

Dig the videos Fong.

Peace.

Damn.....where you been dude. Haven't seen you post in ages but then I only stay in the general now and pretty much on this post and some scattered stuffthat I see at work when I am surfing. Get some pics ups dude.......and where is AirJordan4Life?

But good looks dude.....boredom = random productive bull-snitch.

And as far as the portrait....anything goes. It's just to shoot stuff......so no real restrictions at all.

Ok from what ive read you only need 3 filters

UV for protection, fluorescent for indoor, and polarizer for outdoor?

Is this right.

What are some other filters I should look into?

And how crappy are those $20 3 filter kits you see on ebay?

Should I look into more expensive ones or will those suffice?

Back
Top Bottom