Official Photography Thread: Vol. ICan'tFindTheLastOne

Here are a few pics I got around to edit from a few days back ...

C&C welcome as always ....

Ups forgot the pictures ..

*edit*
For the person asking for ORIGNALS, here are original Side by Side ..
*edit*

Looks very similar to the one I posted earlier ..

3329516110_da58b44602.jpg

3328682803_6b761332b3.jpg

3329516506_534628e2cd.jpg

3328683241_cd07361bc8.jpg

Not as flashy but hey ..
grin.gif

BTW, these are from the snow storme we had a few days ago ..

do all of you guys just do digital photography. I just took a black and white photography class using only a 35mm slr camera. what do you guys prefer? digitalor analog?

zmhaw3.jpg

pic of my brother from when i first got my camera.
i was backing up all the files so i decided to post something.

Originally Posted by NikeAirsNCrispyTees

Due to recent comments, how many graff heads do we have in here? Is there a graff thread on NT?

There's a graffiti appreciation post somewhere in General and then there's a 'Post Your Blackbooks' esque post in Sneaker Art. I'd searchthem up for you, but I'm on the go.

I was/am a graff enthusiast but don't even try to play myself and say I am a graffiti artist. Love the art form and wish I was more in the loop on thatscene.

As far as film heads, I know Bayest and E-bay use that format but I remember seeing some random stuff posted here and there with film. Me having more of agraphics background, I like digital myself...but that is also an excuse for me just not know nothing about film.

Originally Posted by oak75raidersas

do all of you guys just do digital photography. I just took a black and white photography class using only a 35mm slr camera. what do you guys prefer? digital or analog
I prefer digital because of the instant feedback you get. When you look at picture you know exactly why it turned out the way it did, and whatsettings were used so you can correct, or take the same type of picture in the future. thats why its my preference.

Originally Posted by Kicks R Me

Originally Posted by oak75raidersas

do all of you guys just do digital photography. I just took a black and white photography class using only a 35mm slr camera. what do you guys prefer? digital or analog
I prefer digital because of the instant feedback you get. When you look at picture you know exactly why it turned out the way it did, and what settings were used so you can correct, or take the same type of picture in the future. thats why its my preference.
thats the exactly the way i feel too. but once i get better with my dslr i wanna try using the Canon AE-1 Program ive got. but im nervous im goingto waste a lot of film
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by elboricua 6

d40 d50 d60 I think is all the same crap .. I can be wrong

Rap - Whats good man .. no answer .. does this mean NO or LEAVE ME THE F ALONE? lol
haha...you got PM. I didn't see there was something in my inbox.

Anyway...my gels and gray cards finally arrived. Picked up some adhesive velcros for the speedlite to hold the gels. Now I can start shooting with even whitebalances...w00t! (Well...under tungsten and fluorescent lighting anyway)

Now...time to update my blog.

looks like a dope event.. in my area, we used to have an annual "Filipino Festival" but it stopped happening, due to money issues i believe..
3330065644_7410b0c958.jpg

rc paper, 8x10" enlargement

Originally Posted by SaNTi0321

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

Just won this of eBay. I know it's used but i thought it was a good deal.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eB...IT&item=140304949168
^ Nice. Finally decided, although, I must say, I'm not sure if that really is a good deal, considering you could have bought a brand new XS ($550) or D40 ($410).
The XS was too much, and the D40 i thought the lack of features were a down side for me, and Canon was my first choice of brand that i was lookingfor.

I'm still in the market for either a Rebel or D40 myself.

I know this is an ongoing "argument", so I'm not going to ask which is better; But how would you explain the differences between the two as faras making one more favorable over the other? Any help would be appreciated, TIA.

I sold my XTi for $350 to my homeboy. ALso sold my G9 for $270. Some people got some great deals....

Back
Top Bottom