Official Photography Thread: Vol. ICan'tFindTheLastOne

Originally Posted by AirPhilippines

Question is kinda dumb but whatever, is there any difference while shooting on a d60 on the modes of normal, softer, vivid,more vivid, and portrait in the optimize image menu?
i shoot in vivid on my D50 and it turns out a lot better than normal. but when i had my D80 and shot in vivid, it over-saturated colors and madeit look horrible haha.

just take multiple pictures of the same thing with different settings and youll notice a difference

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

While i was eating
3421675795_ab2df9980a.jpg

3421671533_e4391c4e93.jpg

tell me what you think, bigger sizes in my flickr

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
you made me hungry.

pimp.gif
pics.

Quick questions ..

I know what I like in the two pictures I posted but Im having mix reviews on them

Color or B/W?

Originally Posted by elboricua 6

Quick questions ..

I know what I like in the two pictures I posted but Im having mix reviews on them

Color or B/W?

One of them comes up as currently unavailable

Man I've been lurking in this thread for the longest, anyway dope pics everyone. Here's my contribution to the thread. I'll add more once I get myflickr account up and going.

Originally Posted by MyTsharp

One more, DC heads
pimp.gif

My-T.

pimp.gif
Nice shot.
That pizza spot is greatness. Late night jumbo pizzas FTW.

btw, I think I saw you with your girl & kid walking in georgetown a while back
laugh.gif

i havent been able to go out for a long time now but i did make it out today and walked around for a few with my buddy
c/c welcome

Originally Posted by 23kidd

Heres some i took right now..any better??

nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Those are a serious improvement! Bravo. I think you took the advice you were given and did everything you could with it, and I think that deserves somerespect. That's not always the case. For some reason they're not coming out as crisp as I know a D40 can do, though. I don't know if you'reexposure length is long enough that your breathing affects it or what, but especially on the last one it's just a TINY bit fuzzy, but enough to notice. Iwouldn't even say it's blurry, just fuzzy-- it's that subtle. If you use photobucket or flickr, upload your pictures to there so that those of usthat have the Firefox add-on can see the EXIF data and that may help us help you a little bit. Great job, man.

Originally Posted by tommykairaa

3423238008_8f96c76630.jpg
3422407187_e8f90cf475.jpg
i like the lighting on these.. and you captured it good.. 2nd one is better imo..but that kettlecorn is
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

just bought two bags of it at BJ's the 3 days ago, 16 servings each, and one is gone already
laugh.gif

here's some random stuff..c&c..
3423428196_10e862bbcc.jpg

3422629681_372f1e6517.jpg

3422630095_11503eb915.jpg

3422629681_372f1e6517.jpg

nice use of that snow covered ledge. it gave the shot a pretty good frame

bana, i like the color pop with the intertube. i like the composition of the last photo

Back
Top Bottom