Official Photography Thread: Vol. ICan'tFindTheLastOne

3802243789_d57e983e2c.jpg

I'm thinking of selling my Nikon D60
frown.gif

I want to upgrade a Nikon D5000 or the D90.

Only thing is, I'm on a budget so, is the video feature on the D90 THAT much better if at all? I've been watching test videos onFlickr as well as vimeo & youtube for a while and the quality on the D90 looks a LIIIITTTLE better to me but I dunno if its just psychosomatic cause theD90 is more expensive. Can anyone clarify this for me, please?

Also, is (for the most part) a good quality video created from Post Production software? Cause some of the test videos look better than others.

Thank you kindly
smile.gif

Originally Posted by HypeBeast McStreetwear

I'm thinking of selling my Nikon D60
frown.gif

I want to upgrade a Nikon D5000 or the D90.

Only thing is, I'm on a budget so, is the video feature on the D90 THAT much better if at all? I've been watching test videos on Flickr as well as vimeo & youtube for a while and the quality on the D90 looks a LIIIITTTLE better to me but I dunno if its just psychosomatic cause the D90 is more expensive. Can anyone clarify this for me, please?

Also, is (for the most part) a good quality video created from Post Production software? Cause some of the test videos look better than others.

Thank you kindly
smile.gif
Video feature on the D5000 is the same exact thing on the D90. Nikon just carried it over to a different body, no changes what so ever.

A good quality video is created when you're shooting it. Don't shoot a shaky horrible video and expect it to look goof after some PP. Take your time,figure out what and how you're gonna shoot something, then go for it.

(0_0 ) Just took a look at the specs on the Canon T1i.

With that said I'm currently on the prowl for a Nikon D5000 Canon T1i
laugh.gif

You get a good amount more for a small amount of bucks.

I love this thread. You guys are so talented. This thread (and my cousin) inspired me to get into photography. There's so much I still have to learn.Anyways, I have a D40. Here's a shot I took of the moon earlier tonight.

^Yea, thats something that turned me off about the D5000. The audio is only mono I think, PLUS you hear EVERYTHING.

The quality on the T1i just blew me the hell away. Full HD!? 15 Megs?! I'm gonna make that move ASAP.

for those looking for a wide angle lens.

Amazon has the Tokina 11-16mm f/2.8 (Nikon mount) for $649.00 - they have 7 left on stock.

I took this last month and uploaded it on youtube to see how well the quality is. I was shook.

Uploaded straight from the SD card.

Back
Top Bottom