Official Photography Thread: Vol. ICan'tFindTheLastOne

3792341109_53563928bd.jpg

I SPY!

Originally Posted by Kickmatic23

sooo i'm guessing that figure project is dead :/
It looks that way man .. that sucks because it was such a good idea ..

To bad you sent it to that idiot and if you read this and get mad .. you are one homey ... if you cant follow simple instruction and/or didnt havetime to do it in a timely manner, why even try to be involved?

Originally Posted by JoseBronx

what happened? and I spy altezzas on that honda
sick.gif
Dude flipped his car. Ran off the track, and kept turning the wheel. The civic was a track +@%$@
laugh.gif
I'm surprised the guy was able to drive it home.

yo Rikan... great pics.. you've really come a long way since you first started posting.. keep it up!

I'ma go get a figure and we'll start something new

Originally Posted by andrewbeezy

quickster... your pics always look too blue/gray/neutral.. do you do that on purpose?

iono i get mixed response to my photos....my other photographer friends say that my shots always look too warm = given that they have a calibrated monitor. idont have a calibrated monitor...yet .. so i adjust the WB as i see fit.

Just got a Canon G10 last week...when I get more time I'll get out into the city and on campus and get some morepractice. Here is something from the appt with a little touch-up.

yo Rikan... great pics.. you've really come a long way since you first started posting.. keep it up!

get a munny doll thing. and whoever is shooting it for the week should write on the doll where its at, and have the part they wrote on facing the cam.
if that makes sense.

dvslatin, love the shots man. Wish I had some manpower to do some studio work like that.

Some stuff from Vegas. Took so many shots but yet I feel like they all lack some sort of substance. Also, it is too easy shooting fisheye shots there. Anywa,only looked a couple so here are some non-fish before I display the other ones when I get to it:

city-of-sin-day-1-2.jpg

city-of-sin-day-1-3.jpg

city-of-sin-day-1-4.jpg

city-of-sin-day-1-5.jpg

city-of-sin-day-1-6.jpg

city-of-sin-day-1-7.jpg

city-of-sin-day-1-9.jpg

Originally Posted by FlyingEMU05

get a munny doll thing. and whoever is shooting it for the week should write on the doll where its at, and have the part they wrote on facing the cam.
if that makes sense.
hmm.. idk about that but not a bad idea to use a kidrobot toy.. i have a bunch of extra smorkin labbits we can use.. i'll try to get out thisweekend or next weekend and get this idea rolling

I'm heading to europe (london & amsterdam) later this month. Do you guys think I should bring my kit lens (18-55mm 3.5-5.6) or my 35mm 1.8?

Originally Posted by illmatickal

I'm heading to europe (london & amsterdam) later this month. Do you guys think I should bring my kit lens (18-55mm 3.5-5.6) or my 35mm 1.8?
Bring both...

@##% that, who's down to get a new figure for NT photography?

I'll try to find something and take a shot of it when I get a chance, or if anyone else wants to take the initiative.

Originally Posted by illmatickal

I'm heading up north to Canada soon and I have the same decision to make almost.. 18-105mm or the 35mm... I think I might travel light andjust bring the 35mm

Been doing a little bit more experimenting with my moms D40 before i getmine also been doing some .Gif work anyone know any good App's that wont mess with the quality of the pic so much Elements im thinking but its so damcomplicated i been using .giffun and its decent but makes the quality of the photo look terrible

The wife pnot knowing i had the cam in her face thenposing

Some more .Gif's from wdwyt

Some kicks shots been experimenting with the macro

Back
Top Bottom