[:: Official PHX Suns @ LA Lakers X-MAS DAY 2:15pm PT ABC ::]

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

NBAdotcom wrote:
Every NBA player (except Sasha Vujasuck - who is only in the NBA because he has comprimising pictures of Jerry Buss) has some talent. Even the least talented player in the NBA (Roni Turiaf) has something to bring to the table.
Andrew Bynum is not a guy that's going to rely on his talent to make an NBA career. He could just as easily be a bum like Kwame Brown if he doesn't work hard.
Sasha is talentless.
Turiaf is the least talented player in the league.
Kwame is a bum.
And Bynum is also talentless.

Again... what was that about the ABC broadcasters having a bias during the whole broadcast? Don't you just hate people who can't let go of their biases?

laugh.gif

And even with those 4 worthless, no talent, sorry excuses on our squad... we've BUSTED your heads one game, and beat you another game. The BEST you can do against us this year in the season series... is tie.

Our team of talentless dunces is 1 game behind your team of Greek gods.

roll.gif

laugh.gif
i think grandpa zodogg is making his argument for kb24being mvp leading a team of talentless players against his mighty bums.

Well that's what happens when the vastly superior team plays unmotivated lazy basketball.

Maybe they're playing that way because they know in the end, winning in the regular season won't matter because once playoff time comes they'lllose to the spurs. You can make all the excuses you want, but the superiority that the suns had over the lakers the last couple years is no longer the casethis year.

Originally Posted by Joe McKnight Is BALLIN

NBAdotcom wrote:
Every NBA player (except Sasha Vujasuck - who is only in the NBA because he has comprimising pictures of Jerry Buss) has some talent. Even the least talented player in the NBA (Roni Turiaf) has something to bring to the table.
Andrew Bynum is not a guy that's going to rely on his talent to make an NBA career. He could just as easily be a bum like Kwame Brown if he doesn't work hard.
Sasha is talentless.
Turiaf is the least talented player in the league.
Kwame is a bum.
And Bynum is also talentless.

Again... what was that about the ABC broadcasters having a bias during the whole broadcast? Don't you just hate people who can't let go of their biases?

laugh.gif

And even with those 4 worthless, no talent, sorry excuses on our squad... we've BUSTED your heads one game, and beat you another game. The BEST you can do against us this year in the season series... is tie.

Our team of talentless dunces is 1 game behind your team of Greek gods.

roll.gif

laugh.gif
i think grandpa zodogg is making his argument for kb24 being mvp leading a team of talentless players against his mighty bums.

ska is the man!!!....
roll.gif
zodogg owned but dude quit with the fakersstuff...its getting oLd buddy

Based off this season, Garnett has played better...however, Amare's ceiling is much higher than Garnett. Getting rid of Amare would be getting rid of any future the team may have.
can someone please explain to me what about Amare shows that he is going to be anything more than he is. He is just another athletic big guy whocan dunk. There is so much emphasis put on "athleticism" these days, and most of these great "athletes" dont amount to much. The ones thatdo end up being great cuz they do more than just rely on their athleticism. There is nothing special about this guy, at least to where i really think thatafter nash goes, he wont be anything worth building around. Dont get me wrong, hes good, but he is not a franchise player. Ya, he has improved his jumper, buthe still doesnt have a great post game, and he is supposed to be a post player (although, taking 3's late in games seems to be something he may startworking on).
If phoenix was gonna win a championship, this was their last chance, and Garnett was their best shot. After this, its all downhill and keeping Stoudemire isnot gonna keep them as a contender in the league. Once nash goes, this team will completely fall apart.

HAHA what a sucky performance when a 20 year old outplays your front court
laugh.gif

GREAT WIN! I can't wait to see how Bynum follows this up! Oh that dunk by Ariza was just Nashty!

That's why I'm so dissapointed in Amare's performance this year...he's got all the talent in the world to be one of the best big men EVER in the NBA, but it looks like right now he's just going through the motions.
Because he know the Suns won't make it to the Finals anyway and sooner or later he will get traded, so why should he try.
roll.gif

Same thing with Marion . Why do you think he wanted to leave the Scum when his team is one of the top in the West and have made the second round of playofffor 3 seasons in a row. The Phoenix is not a championship caliber team. A run and shoot type of basketball team. You Phoenix fans can polish your team all youwant but until you can actually win a championship, don't criticize other teams because you're just the same as them.

This was indeed a quality win against the team that is currently our biggest nemesis. We can only hope that this is a taste of things to come, with Andrew andKobe becoming a legit inside out outside combo at both ends of the court. If Bynum can consistently put up 20 per game, that takes so much pressure off of Kobeand Lamar. Kobe can avoid the wear and tear of carrying the scoring load night in and night out and Lamar can focus on being a facilitator first.

The sky is the limit for Andrew Bynum and thank goodness that is so because his development will largely determine how much we will be capable of in the nextfew seasons.

We can also only hope that Mitch Kupchek had a plan all along and it is coming to fruition. You stock your roster with guys who can pass and/or post on one endand are lengthy and switchable on defense. Having everyone in the line up be at least a good passer and having two or three or four guys with a back to basketgame really makes the triangle work and right now we have four post threats in the form of Luke, Kobe, Andrew and Lamar and almost every one in the rotationhas is at least an average passer and most are very good passers. On defense, we have guys who can switch on the pick and roll, athleticism and length, thatcan distrupt passing lanes.In addition, most players in the rotation can all hold their own on the glass and are prett good rebounders for their resprectivepositions.

If the young guys keep getting better individually and the team keeps gelling as a unit we could sooner rather than later be seeing a team that is deep,athletic, able to play stifling defense, able to execute the triangle offense very well with very crisp passing and own the offensive and defensive glass. Wecan have all of that on top of Bynum being our anchor in the paint and Kobe as our dynamic wing man, who can go for 50 on any given night.

We could win the Pacific division this year and make some noise in the playoffs and that would be a good spring board to being a legit contender by the end ofthe decade.

laugh.gif
@ calling Bynum talentless
laugh.gif
@ thinking that all he has is size
laugh.gif
@ thinking that size is the only reason he's dropping double-doubles
laugh.gif
@ forgetting Manute, Gheorge, and Bradley, all of which were taller than Bynum, yet somehow Bynum is already showing that he will be much better than those sticks
(and I should have said this one earlier)
laugh.gif
@ YOU calling someone... ANYONE... a homer. That should never happen.
laugh.gif

WORDDD!
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
to ZoDogg

pimp.gif
what a great Christmas present to get a win like this. In previous years the Lakers couldn't win games like this.

Somehow I think that if Sasha, Turiaf and Bynum were Suns players his expert talent evaluations would be different.

Why even bother arguing with him if his Extreme Homerism is on joke status.

Kobe Bryant Highlights

Andrew Bynum Highlights

Trevor Ariza Posterizing Grant Hill

Not my videos but something i found from another board.

Didn't turn out like I thought, Suns just need to get it together Bell, Hill and Nash have the vet 'know how' but Stat, Marion, Boris and LB justseem to play like they can turn it on anytime and things will end well for us it ain't working. Props to the Lakers they went out and executed the gameplanon how to beat the Suns with size in the the paint.

Looks like Mitch was smart to say no to the Bynum/Kidd trade...for now.

Awesome game yesterday. Merry Christmas to us.
pimp.gif

Arguing with Zo is pointless. He doesn't even watch basketball except for the Suns so there's no reason for everyone to argue with him. He thinkseveryone is talentless until they join the Suns, and then all of a sudden they're loaded with talent. In fact, he didn't even like Nash when he firstarrived. He didn't like Bell, or G Hill, or Diaw. He thought Skinner was worthless until a couple weeks ago, now he likes him. So as you can see, histalent evaluations are sorely lacking.

Meanwhile, the Lakers are in great shape as long as we stay healthy. We have a lot of peices working right now and I hope we stay healthy so we can see wherewe truly are. The best part about Bynum growing and Fish being a solid 3rd scorer, is now Odom is no longer "the second guy". Let Odom fall backinto the no pressure game and he will give us many nights of 13-14 points with 8 boards and 6 assists with a block and a steal and 4 offensive fouls a game. (ok, maybe 3 charges, 4 was a cheap shot.)
laugh.gif
But it's the perfectsetup for Odom. It's almost like he fits the Diaw role in Phoenix. Do a little bit of everything, stuff the stat sheet, but never have the pressure ofhaving to win a game. It's the perfect setup for Odom.

You could learn a lot from yesterday's game. The Suns have zero bench after LB, Diaw and a little bit with Skinner. 8 deep, that's it. And they have3 players on the roster that play D. Marion, Bell, and Skinner. I'm gonna go out on a limb and say that won't cut it in the playoffs. As for all theAmare riders, there's a reason that Chandler, Okafur, Bynum etc etc keep killing you guys.........Amare ain't all that. He throws down a few viciousdunks, looks mean for the camera, then waits for the other team to score so he can rush back down for another shot at a dunk attempt, with the occasional 3point attempt, which is what I really want my 7 foot centers shooting.
indifferent.gif
In fact, Amare is so amazing and great that he was being guarded by none other than.........Lamar Odom in the 4th quarter. And even with thatmatchup, Nash wouldn't give him the ball. Amare is the truth.
tired.gif

The Suns window of opportunity to win a championship has come and gone.

Suns fans expect your cheap a*s owner Robert Sarver to blowup and dismantle your team after your team fails to win a championship and loses in the playoffsagain this year.Shawn Marion has already packed his bags and is just going through teh motions, he's going to opt and leave the Suns after thisseason.Steve Na****y isnt going to win anymore MVP awards and he only has a few years left in him.Amarie Stoudamire isnt the same player he was after his kneeinjuries.

NBAdotcom wrote:
Originally Posted by Slow Motion G35

I don't think he meant "talentless"...he probably like would like to scratch his statement. He's thinking Bynum is not as Gifted as other players like Stat. Which is true...if Bynum caught the ball down in the paint and Amare and Matrix are double teaming him he can't get the shot off, in fact he got his shot stuffed like he got lead feet. Just not physically imposing like dwight or shaq, but as his body matures and he continually works on his explosiveness, he will be that beast you don't want to challenge.
He's an NBA player...so there's something there. Every NBA player (except Sasha Vujasuck - who is only in the NBA because he has comprimising pictures of Jerry Buss) has some talent. Even the least talented player in the NBA (Roni Turiaf) has something to bring to the table.

Guys like Amare & Dwight Howard have outstanding natural gifts that they can actually have decent NBA careers without working too hard...any work they put in just makes them a beast.
That's why I'm so dissapointed in Amare's performance this year...he's got all the talent in the world to be one of the best big men EVER in the NBA, but it looks like right now he's just going through the motions.

then tell me why amare couldnt come through huh? natural gift my @SS
get the hell out of here with your bull-****tt you're 30years old but yet it seemslike you cant act like one
everything i read from you sounds like you're stuck in your highschool days
GROW UP

Great win for the Lakers, its always nice to beat a rival on Christmas.
So where can I find that Ariza poster?

Back
Top Bottom